PDA

View Full Version : Banger Hill CB Break & Keydown Gaffney SC. Oct. 19, 2013

scooter71nc
09-27-2013, 01:12 PM
Hello I would like to invite everyone out the the Banger Hill CB Break & Keydown. It will be a the National Armrey in Gaffney SC. We will have the doors open at around 7am. We will have a lot of people setup in side building selling new and used radio stuff. We will start reg. for keydown from 8am - 11am or so. We would like to start keying around 12 noon. Well will have 2 - 16 pill multi antenna classes as well as 2 antenna and a stock volt 1 antenna classes. Also all classes will be 100% pay back. Ac 1,2,3,sky and DC sky will be determined on spot. So Come on out and enjoy the day. hope to see you there. Some of the guys you will meet are. Pocket Change, John Deere, Trail Boss, Crazy Larry, Booger, Lady Criddle, Big 19, Cutoff Man, Wall banger, and My self. and they will be ahole lot more that is just right off my head. Like I said hope to see you there come on out and enjoy you day. and if you want to sale that is all good as well we will get you setup. there is no charge for selling.

the caveman
09-27-2013, 02:30 PM
I wish I could attend that!

Silverado 996
01-31-2014, 07:35 AM
Hello I would like to invite everyone out the the Banger Hill CB Break & Keydown. It will be a the National Armrey in Gaffney SC. We will have the doors open at around 7am. We will have a lot of people setup in side building selling new and used radio stuff. We will start reg. for keydown from 8am - 11am or so. We would like to start keying around 12 noon. Well will have 2 - 16 pill multi antenna classes as well as 2 antenna and a stock volt 1 antenna classes. Also all classes will be 100% pay back. Ac 1,2,3,sky and DC sky will be determined on spot. So Come on out and enjoy the day. hope to see you there. Some of the guys you will meet are. Pocket Change, John Deere, Trail Boss, Crazy Larry, Booger, Lady Criddle, Big 19, Cutoff Man, Wall banger, and My self. and they will be ahole lot more that is just right off my head. Like I said hope to see you there come on out and enjoy you day. and if you want to sale that is all good as well we will get you setup. there is no charge for selling.

Does anyone have pictures to post from the events?

Gordon Gekko
01-31-2014, 03:27 PM
Will Coolbreeze be attending?