PDA

View Full Version : The return of the No Name CB shop

coolbreeze
12-24-2011, 08:45 PM
I have gotten the latest news that Stickman is going to reopen the CB shop sometime in the spring.
The house addition is done, The garage is next. The renovation and upgrades to the cb shop are coming soon!

noisemaker
12-25-2011, 03:42 PM
Already heard the good news. Thank god! Lol

coolbreeze
12-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Yeah stick needed a break to finish the house. I for one am glad he is returning.

D-MAX 2112
12-26-2011, 10:45 AM
Look fwd to stick working on some of my radios...Maybe an amp in the future for the Surburban.

noisemaker
12-28-2011, 10:58 PM
My stickman tuned excalibur SCRRRREEEEAAAAMS!

RiverRat
03-17-2012, 04:50 PM
hopfuly he also learned how to tune radio and built amps that lasts

RiverRat
03-17-2012, 04:52 PM
My stickman tuned excalibur SCRRRREEEEAAAAMS!

Equipment: Magnum Radios, Stroker Amps

atlest you use desent amps

coolbreeze
03-17-2012, 08:25 PM
wow river rat, very creative posting. everyone in the area knows I only run no name equipment, they also know that even on the key for 20 min they WONT BLOW. its also well known that my radio is one of if not the loudest and cleanest radio in the area. Cant say that for many others.

RiverRat
03-18-2012, 06:08 AM
wow river rat, very creative posting. everyone in the area knows I only run no name equipment, they also know that even on the key for 20 min they WONT BLOW. its also well known that my radio is one of if not the loudest and cleanest radio in the area. Cant say that for many others.

i know a lot of guys who dont use no name amps no morwe cause they kept haveing to to get them fixed all the time and tired of stickmans atitude and cant never egt ahold of him. just things i hear from my pals and others who i know over here in maryland i live in calvert county over by lusby so i never hear much coming from virginia

coolbreeze
03-18-2012, 07:40 AM
well alot of times its operator error. the no name, buck 50, destroyer, fat boy, x force bla bla bla have all had the same complaints.
this is one reason all keydown boxes that will be run at 20-21 volts are tested in my truck. if its going to blow due to design or build issues it will blow then. none have blown to date. but they have blown in the customers truck.

but the one thing thats great is everyone has a choice to use who they want

Mistah Gravy
03-31-2012, 06:18 AM
i am currently looking to get in touch with a good radio tech.i just sent my Cobra 148GTL out to get tuned and married to one of the amps that i sent him and since i hadn't used my radio for a while i didn't know that something was wrong with it and the guy that was going to tune it,couldn't figure it out.it wasn't the finals or one other thing(can't remember what he said)and he spent a little more time trying to figure it out but couldnt so he's sending the radio and both of my little amps(Power Plus 250 and Magnum2000)back to me this week so i'll still need a good radio tech for that 148GTl and also my secondary 148GTL i want looked at and tuned and ficed if anything's wrong with it.
once those two are tip-top shape then i'll want a radio that i just bought but haven't received in the mail yet,tuned.it's a 148F GTL.

so if you could message me with either this tech or another good tech's contact info i'd very much appreciate it.thanks,Scott/Gravy626-New HampashaH

coolbreeze
03-31-2012, 07:50 AM
stickman@nonameamps.com

lonewolf
04-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Where is New HampashaH

i am currently looking to get in touch with a good radio tech.i just sent my Cobra 148GTL out to get tuned and married to one of the amps that i sent him and since i hadn't used my radio for a while i didn't know that something was wrong with it and the guy that was going to tune it,couldn't figure it out.it wasn't the finals or one other thing(can't remember what he said)and he spent a little more time trying to figure it out but couldnt so he's sending the radio and both of my little amps(Power Plus 250 and Magnum2000)back to me this week so i'll still need a good radio tech for that 148GTl and also my secondary 148GTL i want looked at and tuned and ficed if anything's wrong with it.
once those two are tip-top shape then i'll want a radio that i just bought but haven't received in the mail yet,tuned.it's a 148F GTL.

so if you could message me with either this tech or another good tech's contact info i'd very much appreciate it.thanks,Scott/Gravy626-New HampashaH

Mistah Gravy
04-09-2012, 06:31 PM
sorry LoneWolf,i just saw this.New HampshaH is right next to Massholeachusetts,tucked up here in the Nawth-East Connah of the USA.lmao
gotta represent with the accent ya know!! LMAO

P.S.thank you for the email link Breeze.i'll get in touch with him soon.i just got my main 148GTL back from a tune-tech and he couldn't work with it because it had no tx.he said it wasn't the final/driver/or something else i can't remember but either way i'll have to get it and my 2ndary 148GTL worked on as well to get both radios back on the air.i am also currently looking for a new radio.i had bought a 148F that arrived DOA so i sent it back today for a refund.i looked at a Ranger696F that was brand new and only $149 which is in my price range.i also got a link to a radio that is going to be for sale soon so i may wait.again,thanks for the email link-Gravy626