PDA

View Full Version : FS: Flex-3000

kennwtaylor
10-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Hello all,
The last buyer did not work out, so I have a ready to ship, 1 month old Flex-3000 for sale. If you have ever used the Flex SDR, then you are well aware of the capabilities of this fine radio. If you are looking for the Flex-3000 then you are about to be impressed!

Purchased by me NEW from Flex-Radio as a spare to my Flex-5000a, it has seen less than 1 hour of total use and is LIKE NEW in every way! Newest firmware (v1.2.5.6) is installed and all self tests performed and passed. Comes with everything as new and also includes the Griffin Power-mate Knob, HEIL AD-1 modular to 8 pin foster connector for all your HEIL microphones, a W2IHY interface cable for the Flex radios and I will also include a SIIG (with TI chipset) PCI fire-wire card, which is a recommended card by Flex-Radio to ensure proper operation - for free!

$1300 shipped to your door.
Please respond via email as I do not check here often enough - kennwtaylor@hotmail.com

Gordon Gekko
10-31-2013, 06:02 AM
Usually a first post at least introduces ones self....not a "I have 1 post and zero rep points, but send me a $1300 money order for radio gear"
Thread.

the caveman
10-31-2013, 08:28 AM
Usually a first post at least introduces ones self....not a "I have 1 post and zero rep points, but send me a $1300 money order for radio gear"
Thread.
his post seems alright to me. im sure he'll give you details over PM if your interested in it. at least he gave good detail about the item.

Gordon Gekko
10-31-2013, 10:56 AM
The point was missed then. Many people join a forum just to hock shit. The think forums are their own personal eBay. Many forums don't allow people to post a for sale item unless they have 25 or more posts.

the caveman
10-31-2013, 02:37 PM
The point was missed then. Many people join a forum just to hock shit. The think forums are their own personal eBay. Many forums don't allow people to post a for sale item unless they have 25 or more posts.
Well they can think its eBay if they want. A forum is a place to trade info and buy and sell gear. I'm sure if he wanted to he could negotiate with Doughboy. There's no need to get upset about someone posting up a for sale thread.

Silverado 996
10-31-2013, 07:05 PM
DB's rule for listing items for sale is a 10 post minimum before posting items for sale. Sorry Caveman, but i'm Gordon on this one. That keeps everyone from joining making 1 post with info then hailing ass to the next site. Free advertising on DB's dime.

DB normally deletes these postings of one hit wonders...

Gordon Gekko
11-01-2013, 03:52 PM
You're absolutely right Silverado... people come on forums just to hock shit and they contribute nothing at all. Doughboy flips the bill for people to advertise for free. Happens on every forum, not just here. Just look what the dude wrote...he said to email him cause he doesn't check the forum.