PDA

View Full Version : SHOCKWAVE 3 element V quad..

solarradio351
04-21-2014, 03:42 AM
Awaiting the arrival of my new v quad.. will have pix up soon
If it like he's 5/8 wave should be killer !

NY714
04-21-2014, 05:15 PM
Looks like an awesome antenna, was just checking out the site !!!! Good Luck with getting it up !!!

solarradio351
04-21-2014, 06:15 PM
Cheers...

Can't wait to see it and try it out... its more like 3 delta loops than a quad but should do the job !
Got a hollow light pole so elect motor can be used inside pole to move antenna.. have to do a lot of work to it but could make the pole inside stick out another 10, 15 feet so i get 50 or so feet see how it go's..
Never built one before this should be fun... ;-) 351...

solarradio351
04-25-2014, 05:57 AM
STILL WAITING WAITING FOR THIS QUAD...
How long does it take to build one ? a month wait so far and I know of one guy got his yesterday after a 2 or 2 +1/2 weeks wait from same dude... He will be lucky if he is not told were to stick it ! Or I will let it sit there for two weeks after its done before paying the invoice if time means so little to him...
Been ripped off and pushed aside for the last time... I'm going to start telling it like it is !

Maybe well made but the lack of contact and time taken to build it is just ridiculous !

JesseJamesDallas
04-25-2014, 08:54 PM
STILL WAITING WAITING FOR THIS QUAD...
How long does it take to build one ? a month wait so far and I know of one guy got his yesterday after a 2 or 2 +1/2 weeks wait from same dude... He will be lucky if he is not told were to stick it ! Or I will let it sit there for two weeks after its done before paying the invoice if time means so little to him...
Been ripped off and pushed aside for the last time... I'm going to start telling it like it is !

Maybe well made but the lack of contact and time taken to build it is just ridiculous !
May depend on how many orders were in front of you...When I ordered my Mr.Coily Enforcer ground plane, it took almost 5 months to get it because of all the orders Dan had ahead of me...If it's a "One Man Operation" then it takes longer to get custom made stuff ( most of these guys build in their spare time, and have regular type jobs they do during the day for a living)...plus the fact your "Down Under" then there's always "Custom's" you have to deal with bringing something into the Country...