PDA

View Full Version : Hope I can fit in

Eldorado828
03-05-2015, 10:47 PM
Hello folks, long time radio guy here and found this site on accident and must say I'm impressed so far. I've been a member and contributor to another radio forum for a few years and sadly it's really died down over there for some time now so maybe I can contribute what I've learned throughout the years with others. I'll post some set up pics when I get a chance bit for the meantime I'll check things out around here and figured I'd introduce myself. 425 Texas Panhandle here if you hear me breaking through the air waves on ch6 or who knows where on Ssb. Glad to join here and looking forward to getting to know some new folks!

GrapeApe
03-06-2015, 12:56 PM
I jumped ship on another forum too. It gets really sad when you offer an idea and here comes the PC police and HAM radio folks telling you how you can't do that and how illegal it is, like they never break the rules lol.

Welcome from another noob lol

Eldorado828
03-06-2015, 01:00 PM
It wasn't really that for me, everyone over there are either shop owners and do the 10/11 meter mod stuff. It was more about it not really being as alive as it once was. I could share a new mod or breakthrough and it just didn't get out much because very few visit the site anymore. I like to share ideas and learn from others as well. Thanks for the welcome