PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Jamestown Tennessee!

Red75
07-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Im getting into cb's after wanting to for awhile now. My father stayed on his ham, ssb, and cb when I was a kid. I'm a father of two little boys, a husband and a mechanic. I like four wheeling in the Jeep, any shooting sports, and outdoor activities. Just a happy hillbilly. Can't wait to learn from you guys.

Gas can
07-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Welcome aboard! I'm new to cbjunkies. This seems to be a great place to pick up lots of info on everything CB and more from the good people in the swamp. C U around! Gas can said it

Red75
07-08-2016, 09:26 AM
Thanks, hope I get to talk to some of y'all when I get set up better.

Gas can
07-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Hello Red75. Moving from central California to so. east Fl. Should be settled and transmitting about 4 months from now. I'll have better luck ringing your two way after I move. I haven't had much time to log lately and hope to get back in swing again after the move (pardon the pun). I get a kick from looking at my U.S. map and seeing all the locations my signal has bounced off. Getten set up better means greater range, I know you can't wait to "getter done". 38 years on the two way and still having fun! Good luck with the set up! Gas can said it