JesseJamesDallas
08-01-2016, 04:57 AM
Been on that site since 2005.

07dodgeram5.9L
08-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Do you know caption kilowatt???

JesseJamesDallas
08-01-2016, 04:24 PM
never met him personally, but I know who he is yes.

07dodgeram5.9L
08-01-2016, 08:11 PM
Look up 07dodgeram5.9 on WWDX and look at conversations between him and I the title of the post is "what do you think of this scope" and tell me if he is justified in banning me from that site the worst I said to him was you should change your name to caption kill a twat just messing around I ask about a scope and he was up my rear the whole time about every little thing I said

JesseJamesDallas
08-02-2016, 08:30 AM
I didn't check out the scope in question...but calling a staff member a Twat is what got you banned. Lol...

It looked like Kilawatt was pointing out problems that the scope may have had, and was giving his opinion...

Just a friendly "FYI" most of the Fourms frown highly on name-calling... (with the exception of "Mauldroppers Fourm")

07dodgeram5.9L
08-02-2016, 04:23 PM
I didn't call him a twat per say I said he should change his name as a joke haha funny type of a deal didn't know he would go all spastic on me about the whole situation

JesseJamesDallas
08-02-2016, 06:38 PM
I didn't call him a twat per say I said he should change his name as a joke haha funny type of a deal didn't know he would go all spastic on me about the whole situation
Allot of the Forums have zero-tolerance for anything that could be viewed as name-calling, even if you were just joking around since it can be taken the wrong way... He did say it was just a temporary deal...Probably just a day or two at most...sorta like a warning shot...

When threads start to turn into a pissing contest, or someone starts getting super-defensive and saying things they probably shouldn't, usually what happens is someone will get a warning, and the thread will get locked. So far this thread is not locked for now, but could be if the Mod's feel like it's going south.

Captain Kilowatt is not a bad guy, I've known him for years and he's on several different Forums. I've also talked to him several times in DX, he lives in Nova Scotia Canada, we both joined WWRF at the same time (I joined on April 4th 2005, he joined on the 6th), that said- I don't want to sound like I'm taking sides one way or another, just skimming threw the thread, IMO Kilowatt was just trying to give you a "heads-up" on some issues you might run into. If you read threw some of his posts, you will see he knows what he's talking about, and has been into radios for a long time, CB and HAM.

I wouldn't get too worked up by what happened, if I had a dime for every time i've been warned or temporally banned, I could retire this weekend!:300 (96):

He did do you a favor by not globally banning your IP address...But like I said, joking or not, name-calling will get you the Big Red Ban Button every time, specially when it evolves a Staff Member...

JesseJamesDallas
08-02-2016, 06:42 PM

I ask your professional opinion on the scope not your personal opinion on my work ethics buddy

P.S. Caption kill-a-twat would be a better name

Doesn't sound too funny or joking IMO when your basically calling him out "buddy", then turn around and do the name calling...

just my opinion.

07dodgeram5.9L
08-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Lol well Imo he shouldn't have been riding my ass ever since he first posted I ask about the scope and he just continues to have something to say about every little detail of my entire conversation just All in there ridding it...

222FL
08-03-2016, 03:30 AM
Man I would just DEAD THIS!! It's not going to earn you any respect amongst the crowd here or anywhere else you post. I understand that you are mad. But you are the one that three names about. CK can be a bit on the touchy side as he and others as well see the same shizz all day. There are many topics about what you were asking about, and it just gets old after a while I suppose to some of the senior members. But brining things to another forum and trying to make it seem as if you are the one that was slandered isn't the truth. There were others as well that were trying to help you, but you most likely have lost their respect as well with your "childish" comments.
Don't be a troll though, fishing for someone to take your side. Not going to happen. Remember most of these guys were messing with radios before you were ever born. So take a work of advice, DEAD IT! What is done is done and can't be taken back, but to keep pushing the issue only makes it seem like you are truly immature. JMHO.
And the info he gave you was all true, just not sugar coated as some would say.
I'll leave you with this. If someone called you a twat, how would you feel?? Ask yourself that. JMHO's. Hope you can "MAN UP" and get over it, as you won't get far with an attitude and trolling like you are. Have a good day.

I'm just a CB'er, what do I know???

Archy
02-27-2022, 07:18 AM
They're a bunch of cock smokers.

whiteastro
02-27-2022, 06:43 PM
Nobody knows better than a old Viet Nam vet as you walk this land you have to learn a lot of self control with some people who are competitive and argumentative and not let them win out. Capt. Kilowat is a abrasive person who likes to be right. Throw the bad fish back into the sea and catch another. He's on my unfavorite list also !

Alabama Buckeye
04-03-2022, 11:05 PM
I

uNfamiliar with CAptain Miliwatt. Bring him on! I lost my right eye to his rotten snatch sister.

JesseJamesDallas
04-09-2022, 09:27 AM
Geeezzzz....Bashing and name-calling is something kids do in elementary and middle school...most grow out of it once they get into High School...

then again, guess some don't! :300 (151):

Alabama Buckeye
04-15-2022, 04:23 PM
Have no Idea what or where that was in reference to or came from. Maybe in reference to site server:boxing:

Dont believe I have a beef with anyone.

whiteastro
04-16-2022, 05:24 AM
Human behavior is a extremely deep subject and a matter of opinion a lot of time. I studied people all my life because I came from a broken home and tried to make sense of it all. My old girl friend is a Doctor of Psychology and I'm not afraid to debate her anytime. What is normal when we all come from different walks of life with different training. My oldest daughter wanted to go into Psychology which pays well but I ask her if she really wanted to deal with crazy people everyday ! Time for me to turn off the brain cells an Have Fun ! LOL