PDA

View Full Version : Stryker sr-447hpc2 freq mod

Triple888
12-18-2016, 12:14 AM
Anyone know how to mod this radio for 11 meters?

222DBFL
12-21-2016, 05:29 AM
Try holding menu and band buttons then turn on the radio go to CB Band then hold menu to select band.
This was posted on another forum. It appears this radio shares the same board as many other exports being sold today. It's all menu driven. Hope this helps.

JesseJamesDallas
12-21-2016, 05:59 AM
cb tricks doesn't the 447hpc2, but the mod could be the same as one of their other radios.

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/stryker/index.htm

222DBFL
12-21-2016, 06:20 AM
The mod I showed JJD was posted on another forum that asked about this exact radio. It's like the AT5555, and so many other radios with the same basic board. Menu driven stuff. No pulling resistors I don't believe. Just perform the procedure I posted.
And let me say I am no technician by any means. I do know that you know very much more than I do about these radios JJD. No disrespect intended posting this. Just explaining what I read from other places about the new 447hpc2 and this is where I got the info. From a couple different sources that appeared to be pretty reputable ones. Heck, I could very well be wrong. But please don't flame me as all I am trying to do is help. Hope all is well out your way!! A big wave from Daytona Beach, FL.
222DBFL
73 and God Bless

JesseJamesDallas
12-21-2016, 07:20 AM
Your probably righr. I've never seen one of these new 447s, which is why I said it " maybe" the same as one of the radios listed on CB tricks... It's too bad no one is updating cb tricks like they use to. Lots of new stuff that could be added.

peabody830
04-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Desolder R297
Desolder R299
1. Move the LED switch turn to COL, then power the radiio on, but during power on when display just
shows any character, move the LED switch from COL to DIM and then push from DIM to COL
2. Turn channel knob to choose RS,
3. Next key the microphone once to confirm ,
4. The LCD will then displays OK,
5. Now power the radio off and back on.