PDA

View Full Version : How’s the DX been??

222DBFL
10-23-2018, 05:13 AM
It’s been a while since I have even turned a radio on. I even put all my radios away. Antenna is still sitting in back yard ready to go up into the 35’ push pole I have. Maybe when it cools down here around Central FL, I’ll get out and put it up!!! Happy DX’ing to all.

73 and God Bless
222 Daytona Bch., FL

JesseJamesDallas
10-23-2018, 06:42 PM
DX? "What's that?"

Closest thing to DX around here, has been trying to get back to my locals when I'm on the other-side of town!:popcorn3:

222DBFL
10-24-2018, 01:41 AM
Wow that bad huh. Guess I ain’t missing nothing then!!! Hopefully it will come back a little here when the weather cools. I am not in any hurry to get things back out as I have them packed away, such as radio, coax, surge arrestees and such, but man it would be nice to hear some over the Atlantic voices LOL!! Heck even a dang US contact would probably make me happy anymore LOL!! Hopefully things will get better sooner than later, I know the answer to the question but still want to be wrong!!! Thx for the quick response JJD.

73 and God Bless to All

T-I-N-Y34
10-25-2018, 10:29 PM
I'm not even getting the occasional voice coming through... It was great for 2-3 months solid then just like someone flipped a switch and turned it off. And I usually pick up a couple high watt guys all the time but I'm not even getting them.

T-I-N-Y34
11-18-2018, 09:40 PM
I made 2 contacts before it all faded away this evening...First time in months.