PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mortician2005
08-27-2019, 06:43 PM
I'm Dave Kutcher and I live in central PA. I started following CB Radio in the 70s but got away from it in the 80s. I am attempting to get back into it and am glad I found this forum. Thanx for the add.

whiteastro
08-28-2019, 04:40 AM
Welcome aboard neighbor. The hobby can be addictive and you will find a lot of good helpful people in here to help you in your journey thru radio land. I live in N/E PA and like you my roots in CB started in the 70s. I did buy a Cobra 29 NWST in 1999 but didn't have time so it went dormant again. Last couple years it has blossomed again full swing. Do you use a CB Handle on AM? Some do and some don't. For the ones that use handles still I use HiTecRedNec. Are you going to venture into SSB radio? Maybe I/ll catch you on the waves. Mike

AtLarge
09-05-2019, 05:54 PM
Welcome aboard Morty. ;-) We in the midwest get a lot of skip from your area. Might just hear you someday.

JWHardin33
09-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Hey there, Morty! Welcome! I'm also in Central PA. I'm in the Hershey area and mostly on AM 26 or AM 32. Best time to catch me is in the mornings after 8 AM. Hope to make contact.