PDA

View Full Version : Davemade Amplifiers

707 Lumpy Delaware
03-27-2012, 01:40 PM
What is up with the one a be DaveMade who runs the Davemade website, and is not the real Dave, Davemade amplifiers started out in New Jersey about 15 or 20 years ago, and Sidewinder (Dave) the creator of Davemade amplifiers told me he doesn't run a website and only advertises via word of mouth. Everyone has to know Mulehead and Concrete Man, they are both part of the Davemade camp, and they can verify there is only one Davemade and he is a Jersey Boy.

JesseJamesDallas
03-28-2012, 08:18 PM
No shit....You just fall off of a turnip wagon or what? No one has told you Joe in NC has been building Davemade Box's for years? Since you seem to know Dave first hand, maybe it's time you asked him who Joe is....just a thought...I'm sure CM could fill you in...

High Voltage Mobile NJ
03-28-2012, 10:26 PM
hahahhahaahhah. i only have love for the technicians that are close to me . the rest have way to much ego for my tastes then they wanna cry when you dont run there amplifiers . Hey Man i could of got you this and this bullshit , the only problem it will take you 6 months to a ffff year later then they want to get an attitude with ya . lol lol lol

i have a very small list of my ampifier peoples i deal with the rest need to step away .