PDA

View Full Version : Predator Antenna Owners & More!

Bulldog-Unit777
03-31-2012, 04:44 PM
Volume One, Created on 3.30.2012 by Bulldog - Unit 777. Here is a pretty cool slideshow of actual Predator Antenna owners & their rides. A great bunch of folks hitting the airwaves with a wonderful antenna made here in the USA! There are many, many other owners out there doing there thing in DX Land. Kale Cavel of Cowtown Antennas in Burleson, Texas loves what he does and has made a difference in this hobby. Thanks Kale! The music is by Medwyn Goodall, "Eagle Spirit" (Native American Dream) enjoy, Bulldog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LuLoEsXYbA

doughboy
03-31-2012, 09:37 PM
not one of my preferred antennas but great for big rigs i would say dx station looks great bulldog

Bulldog-Unit777
04-01-2012, 06:01 AM
Thanks Doughboy!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-01-2012, 12:24 PM
that was an awsome video . thank you so much . i love them new custom V antenna's the look like they would work alot better for skip than some of the others out there.

JesseJamesDallas
04-01-2012, 05:17 PM
that was an awsome video . thank you so much . i love them new custom V antenna's the look like they would work alot better for skip than some of the others out there.
Those are not "New"...Judge Bean built the one that looks like a crutch...(It's also made out of a crutch!) Judge has built antenna's out of everything from crutch's, to broom-sticks, coat hangers, bicycle wheels and whatever else he can find lying around the yard!

The other was just one Kale built trying to improve on Judges design....They do work, but don't look for them in you local CB Shop anytime soon...:p

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-01-2012, 05:21 PM
10-4 roger jesse james dallas. my first time hering about judge . cool.

Bulldog-Unit777
04-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the info JJD!

JesseJamesDallas
04-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Judge Bean is a old-timer local here, and good friend of Kales....He actually beat some guys at a Key Down competition here back either in the early part of 2000 or later part of the 90's using that crutch antenna...

Think it started out as a joke antenna, but once Judge stuck 28-30 volts threw it and knocked the socks off the competition, all the joking stopped...

Bulldog-Unit777
04-02-2012, 06:46 PM
nice story jjd!

Mistah Gravy
04-08-2012, 06:26 PM
he's made antenna's out of broomsticks and crutches(among other items)?that is an absolute riot.definitely the kind of guy that i'd like to hang around with,pick his brain and just learn from.that is one innovative/inventive person,especially for the fact that he's won keydowns on the antennas.
hell,i would be lucky if i could build an operable di-pole with very detailed instructions and someone right there with me to make sure i did it all right lol.
as i am learning,BullDog,another great post with useful information.
i love the part in the video with the astronaut holding the sign saying "we can hear you BullDog"!! lmao

NY714
03-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Predator 10k antenna heard very good and heard first hand was a great antenna.

scooter71nc
03-27-2013, 03:16 PM
I have had a predator 10k in the past they are great antennas and they are built very well. I have alot of customers that still run them. Also the guy that builds them will stand behind them. I only changed up because I am a dealer for other antennas and try all my products. I am still a dealer for the 10k antennas as well.

Bulldog-Unit777
03-27-2013, 04:20 PM
I got many mobile antennas. Enough to have a different one on the truck for a week and a half, lol! It is all about enjoyment in the hobby.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/AmericanBLUZUMR/Mobile%20Antenna%20Storage/Antennas.jpg

scooter71nc
03-27-2013, 05:39 PM
I got many mobile antennas. Enough to have a different one on the truck for a week and a half, lol! It is all about enjoyment in the hobby.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa224/AmericanBLUZUMR/Mobile%20Antenna%20Storage/Antennas.jpg Yep me too. LOL I just like testing antenna's I guess that is what got me into keydowns!!!