PDA

View Full Version : Cb ego's

D-MAX 2112
04-01-2012, 09:29 PM
I love the big heads around various cb fourms. Some of these Cb'ers are way too full of themselves.
I seriously doubt i will ever go particpate in a keydown. I dont know shit... never done anything, my crap isnt even togther yet.
But look for me in DX land soon.. this "know nothin" has a history of getting it done..and doing it dam well..so all you " Im all that types"" remember ..history ...and the Roman Empire!!

D-MAX-2112NJ

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-01-2012, 10:17 PM
The ones that are real cool are only on this forum only !!!!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa just put that maul on em in DX Land and tell em to bump on this . lol lol lol The Rules Will Change one of these days . :patapon:

coolbreeze
04-02-2012, 07:52 AM
do i even need to guess what forum pissed ya off?

D-MAX 2112
04-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Nope im sure you know Breeze.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-02-2012, 01:12 PM
do i even need to guess what forum pissed ya off?

Mauldroppers, CB Assholes , and all of there degenerates and 3 faced bastards that there mothers should of got rid of there mutant child because they were a bad seed from the day that they were born . :redbullsmiley:

JesseJamesDallas
04-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Mauldroppers, CB Assholes , and all of there degenerates and 3 faced bastards that there mothers should of got rid of there mutant child because they were a bad seed from the day that they were born . :redbullsmiley:
Damn High Voltage...Why don't ya tell us how ya really feel!:slow:

coolbreeze
04-02-2012, 08:23 PM
he did go easy

Mr.5150cbrn
04-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Mauldroppers, CB Assholes , and all of there degenerates and 3 faced bastards that there mothers should of got rid of there mutant child because they were a bad seed from the day that they were born . :redbullsmiley:seems pretty harsh hi voltage truthful no doubt!
but assholes are everywhere.......some arent even forum specific , just flip yer ole radio on ch#19 an listen !

just remember the forums that cant handle what they feed - swing hammers

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-02-2012, 10:53 PM
im glad it does not apply to us .

Mr.5150cbrn
04-03-2012, 07:46 AM
yup yup your right there hv .
the ego's and the hype of ones perspective claims , are always over shadowed by someone else claiming
ones belief of the nature of the beast

that there are basic rules of how things should work, and the laws of physics to what dictates what does what in a given set of circumstances.

then add testosterone and a 1st grade education
and you'll have a group of mauldroppers

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-03-2012, 11:58 AM
yup yup your right there hv .
the ego's and the hype of ones perspective claims , are always over shadowed by someone else claiming
ones belief of the nature of the beast

that there are basic rules of how things should work, and the laws of physics to what dictates what does what in a given set of circumstances.

then add testosterone and a 1st grade education
and you'll have a group of mauldroppers

your so professional !!!!!! you must be a philospher or a frank zappa fan or something !!!!! i love the way you talk its more modivating than personal power . :have a nice day::zomg:

BOOTY MONSTER
04-03-2012, 01:22 PM
I love the big heads around various cb fourms. Some of these Cb'ers are way too full of themselves.
I seriously doubt i will ever go particpate in a keydown. I dont know shit... never done anything, my crap isnt even togther yet.
But look for me in DX land soon.. this "know nothin" has a history of getting it done..and doing it dam well..so all you " Im all that types"" remember ..history ...and the Roman Empire!!

D-MAX-2112NJ

ever notice they never have answers if someone questions their outrageous claims .
all they do is flame ..............

Mr.5150cbrn
04-03-2012, 08:29 PM
ever notice they never have answers if someone questions their outrageous claims .
all they do is flame ..............
yes they do ! just as you do as well
remember booty not everyone just stumbled in to the forum scene yesterday
and some times they needn't start the flaming , just their presence will invoke you to start flaming

BOOTY MONSTER
04-03-2012, 08:57 PM
i typically have answers for what i post about the hobby if someone has questions about them . sometimes i'm wrong , sometimes i'm right .
btw .... can you link to a example of me flaming someone rather than answering their question ?
in another thread so this one isn't hijacked ....

D-MAX 2112
04-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Well.. i was labled a "CBRN pussy"..who hangs out with Coolbreeze,5150, i dont even know these guys. I know Noizey,HV.. here . And they bashed them too.. I dont listen to no one who bashes.. i make up my own opinion no matter what rumor they throw around.
I was Told they are going to wipe me out- because of a stir i caused over a horn. They are going to "run me out" of the form..bla bla bla.
FYI- I dont 'follow" anyone.. being new ..im lucky to have experianced people around ,,who can throw down some rf.. so i listen ..learn.. sometimes they help me out. Im no dummy. And am a very good self learner.
These people need to get over themselves... RELAX ITS ONLY CB..

coolbreeze
04-08-2012, 06:54 AM
d max. you and i have always been decent to eachother but a cbrn guy.... wtf. they are wacked.
funny how they are all dave made. but 631 has a dave 8 pill driving a 55 Bull_IT 3cx3000 into a set of 55 half waves.
they dont want you to know that though. Thats why his horn is so overtaking. They had to do it with 55 equipment.

Now ask yourself this. Is it possible that they are more cbrn then anyone else? ROFLMFAO

D-MAX 2112
04-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Yeap the few times i came thu Va heard ya once.. had a quick wave.. that was it. One thing.. i never do i dont bash anyone over the radio-try to harass/ jamb.. just not my thing. If someone does it to me im not gonna just let it go, though sometimes its so dumb i do.
I have the FB R4 - 55 knockoff.. Terry makes good stuff. I use Dave and FB. I use Noizy built antennas also. Im a ' Newb' on the radio, in the mobile alot due to me traveling for work..helps kill the time.
I always forum my own opinions on people by my interaction with them..not what someone 'tells" me.. i am not a sheep.. who is up anyones ass.
So these folks are dilusional ..anyone who excludes me from there "click" because i talk to someone can go to hell.. i could care less.
This fourm i like..instead of a bunch of babies/sheep..we have knowlegeable people.. who i do respect there experiance and abilities.. I ask questions ..yes because.. im interested!!. Even you and the others werent born with RF knowlege..lol..

"Now ask yourself this. Is it possible that they are more cbrn then anyone else? ROFLMFAO"... good point.!!!

noisemaker
04-08-2012, 09:10 AM
I like how i get dragged into it ! Lmao. They dont know me and the one and only time i ever met some of em they were all drooling under the hood of my truck because of the "best alt bracket they ever seen". I talk to 631 every once in a while and as far as i knew we were cool. Im doin my own thing now and just like show biz- even bad press is good publicity so let em say my name as much as they like cause that will just sell more antennas! Ha!

D-MAX 2112
04-08-2012, 09:27 AM
Right?.. Im not sure about 631.. might be just a show he puts on.. i dont know.. Smart kid tho... how old is he?. I never threw your name out ..i did once the trashing started.. say "Noisemaker is a good guy, smart, makes great antennas...!.. (little plug..lol)
Im bowing out of that crap.. once someone drags other peoples names into something im battleing and they have nothing to do with it.. i stand down.. no need for un-needed mud slinging.
Being here is where there are more men then babies. People who dont act out for lack of attension!

Thanks
D-MAX 2112 NJ

noisemaker
04-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Lol. I don't care. I keep away from the drama. Too old for that crap. Hell I'm at the point where I rather hear other folks getting their name called using my stuff rather than getting my own name called! Lol. So let the haters hate for all i care! I run what I bought and run what I built. Not worried about the haters talking shit cause the proof is in the pudding (and the video gates) :-D

noisemaker
04-08-2012, 12:23 PM
AND for some reason most of those guys won't key against one OUR friends running my sticks. Wonder why that is?

D-MAX 2112
04-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Yeah im done with it.. i dont have the time to deal with the children. Ive moved on.

D-MAX 2112
04-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Noisey..your getting old!..lmao

noisemaker
04-08-2012, 01:43 PM
I am. No tolerance for stupid crap anymore. Lol

Mistah Gravy
04-08-2012, 05:33 PM
i do have to say that i joined this site a little over a month ago because i too belong to another CB forum and since coming here i have found that this site does seem to have a decent class of people on it.i have yet to see any real true bullshit and drama,although i am sure it happens once in a while as it would anywhere.but here,it has been all decent people with excellent info and advice.more like the kind of people that i try to be.... always curteous,helpful,and respectful.
don't get me wrong,i have made a few good friends over at the other site,some really nice guys,but there have been a few instances where drama happened out of nowhere and the class was lacking.i felt like i was around trailer trash with no self worth or respect.

P.S.i go by a different screenname on the other site not because i want to hide or anything but because when i sought out a CB forum,i had not yet decided on a new CB nickname and since have come up with Gravy(as my mom's gravy is something i would cross the desert for).i can't change my forum username over there or i would have done so.when i signed up here,i was able to use my nickname.just an FYI.

noisemaker
04-08-2012, 10:17 PM
We try to keep it a drama free zone! Lol - we all been there and been caught up in the middle of it some how.

Mistah Gravy
04-08-2012, 11:05 PM
yeah,my drama days are too over.they were spent on video gaming forums and that burnt me out eventually and i began steering clear of it.now i live a quiet life with no drama and bullshit outside of my family(all family has their own).don't get me wrong,i am not saying that my family is filled with drama.i am just stating that i only deal with it from family,if and when it does come up.

but it just seems like on an other CB radio forum that i belong to,that some of these guys just sit around waiting for a post to pop up on the site so they can attack it.and when someone lists something for sale,a select few jump in and let the seller know how much of a piece of shit it is and it's not worth the price they are asking and just try to stir shit up with the seller.

i've made some really good friends on the site but there are a few that i just put on my ignore list on the site so i just don't have to see or deal with them.i don't understand how some people can be so friggin' bitter and confrontational.and they're adults too!! maybe on a kids website,but these are grown ass'ed men!! if i didn't know any better i would think that there were old women on the end of those keyboards,not men.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-09-2012, 01:42 AM
theres always crybabies out there everywhere !!!!! i just keep the maul down on them real hard thats all. they love it . :patapon:

Mr.5150cbrn
04-09-2012, 01:42 AM
i typically have answers for what i post about the hobby if someone has questions about them . sometimes i'm wrong , sometimes i'm right .
btw .... can you link to a example of me flaming someone rather than answering their question ?
in another thread so this one isn't hijacked ....
whats with you and links? all a person has to do is look listen and read
if i was to post every link where you had flamed or trolled i or coolbreeze , or for that fact any one that disagreed with you in any manner .......
the server would crash from overload !

BOOTY MONSTER
04-09-2012, 01:51 AM
keep 243 5150

Mistah Gravy
04-09-2012, 06:24 PM
this argument seems to be getting played out in the correct thread!!!! LMAO:thumbsup:

Mr.5150cbrn
04-09-2012, 07:24 PM
nah booty , you are the one thats crying !
keep 243 5150

hell you cried sooooo much you ran "lonewolf " off
tied up his telephone several times a day over something that you originally started, in the first place!

and you still crying .

which i and many "others" find quite amusing

BOOTY MONSTER
04-09-2012, 07:53 PM
LOL , i didn't run him off . and i couldn't and wouldn't have called him if he hadn't sent me his number suggesting i call .
he seem's to be on the forum now and i'm sure he'll notice this thread ..... so he can comment on his behave if he want's to .

keep crying my name sissyboy

Mr.5150cbrn
04-09-2012, 08:54 PM
LOL , i didn't run him off . and i couldn't and wouldn't have called him if he hadn't sent me his number suggesting i call .
he seem's to be on the forum now and i'm sure he'll notice this thread ..... so he can comment on his behave if he want's to .

keep crying my name sissyboy

REGARDLESS of how who got anyones number ,
you still cried behemoths of fouls
demanded retribution demanded lots of things , even to have admins banned
which never happend .
you ma

BOOTY MONSTER
04-09-2012, 10:29 PM
keep trying to seem relivant .....

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-09-2012, 10:59 PM
alright you turkeys save it for mauldroppers , we all friends here . :eyes on fire:

Mr.5150cbrn
04-10-2012, 12:26 AM
yes HIGHVOLTAGE , we are supposed to be.........

but @ poodroppers my password was changed , and booty .... well he cried foul to some one elses conversation , that he wasnt apart of because he felt ASSHURT over somebodys comment
which surprisingly is totally unlike the bowel movement

Dirty Diaper
09-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Hello High Voltage Mobile-- I am looking out my side door, to see if Grey Squirrel is there, LOL, Just say'n High!!! Dirty Diaper 21 in the Road Commode Mobile, gettn' on down!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
09-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Hello High Voltage Mobile-- I am looking out my side door, to see if Grey Squirrel is there, LOL, Just say'n High!!! Dirty Diaper 21 in the Road Commode Mobile, gettn' on down!

foooooo 10 rogerrrrrrrrrrrrr . hello grey squirrel i got down breakaaaaaaaa. :300 (254):