PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Adams from San Fran waivin a hand

Stacy Adams
04-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey, guys. I just joined and like your site. Look forward to reading your posts.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-06-2012, 11:26 PM
oghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh was hapning Stacy Adams !!!!!!!!!! welcome to the forum . enjoy ya stay here . breaka breaka :pacman:

doughboy
04-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the board stacy

Mistah Gravy
04-07-2012, 03:53 PM
WELCOME to the site Ms.Adams.this is Mistah Gravy WAVIN' at you from the NorthEast corner tucked tightly up here in New HampshaH!! enjoy your stay and we look forward to crossing paths!!

Bulldog-Unit777
04-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Welcome Stacy to CB Junkies! Take care Bulldog with the wave.

noisemaker
04-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Welcome aboard! Enjoy!

Stacy Adams
04-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks, Guys. I'm enjoying the posts. Great site.

Mistah Gravy
04-13-2012, 03:30 AM
make sure to check back in all of the forum subjects as there are topics and threads listed when you click on a specific from the forum home page.we've got BullDog outta Maine,posting all kinds of product reviews and some of them have deep technical explanations and he usually includes very clear pictures along with his truthful experience with the product.
i've personally learned a lot about products he's posted up about and i've only been here at CBJ for a month.he's actually given me some really helpful and useful info and links to items that i'll need to purchase in order to prpoerly install/mount to a tree,my new Antron99 base antenna.

other members have helped me out with questions i've had and they give very good info and seem like a really good bunch of CB'ers. especially compared to a couple of other CB radio websites i've signed up to,and some never returned to because of the bad personalties i've either come across or have witnessed their postings in the forums.i like peacefulness and fun and bal*busting with good people and believe that's what we've got here.

look forward to crossing paths both here on the forum and hopefully out on the 11meter band once my base is complete!!Gravy626-New HampshaH Moooooo-Beeeeeeeyil