PDA

View Full Version : Hello all 338 wavin

Black Mats
04-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Hello all from upstate NY 338 Back out

Bulldog-Unit777
04-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Welcome Black Mats to CB Junkies! Take care, Bulldog with the wave.

doughboy
04-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Welcome to our site 338 enjoy

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-09-2012, 01:52 AM
welcome on in 338 breaka breaka :o

Mistah Gravy
04-10-2012, 01:06 AM
oh wow.i didn't know that you were this new to the site Black Mats.way to jump in on and get your feet wet,i've already posted in a couple posts you've also posted in.i thought you had been a member here for a bit longer.
well,WELCOME to the site,late as it is.lol
a lot of people that join forum sites usually don't get involved in posting unless they have an immediate question....that is if they even post at all.

i ran one video gaming website for a year and a half and then owned and operated my own for about 4years and i would say that 1 out of every 10 new members actually posted and stuck around more than a week.usually they'd maybe post once or twice and then we'd never see them again.

so here's to you with a post count of 8 already!! cheers and hope to cross you in the forums more often!!Gravy626-New HampshaH!!

P.S.and here's to the NorthEast representing up in this bad muthatrucka!!!!

P.S.S.and make sure to check this out,this is pretty friggin' sweet and one of the many things that sets this site apart.actually these two things set it apart,along with the decent crowd i've encountered here as well as the staff so make sure you check out these two links!!

http://www.cbjunkies.com/threads/212-This-months-contest-is-a-top-poster-contest
http://www.cbjunkies.com/threads/312-We-now-have-smaller-decals-to?p=1711#post1711

707 Lumpy Delaware
04-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Welcome aboard 338

Black Mats
04-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Ive only been on here for a couple of days Gravy. Thats cool you are a couple of hours away from me. I still have yet to talk skip towards your way

Mistah Gravy
04-10-2012, 09:42 PM
i haven't been on the air in about three weeks but now i've got all me equiment back i'll be out within the next day or two.but i have gotten skip on my ears from NY.i have yet to talk to anyone yet but once my base is all set and ready to go i will definitely be shoutin' out for you.i am looking for a new radio(got two 148GTL's)and in need the coax and a meter as well as a grounding set up so i'm part of the way there.i figure within a couple weeks maybe a month and my base will be up in the air.'

starting out with just an Antron99 and eventually i'll get a better antenna.