PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba Tablet

ThirstyBoots440
04-09-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm throwing it out there for those that may be interested, a 10.1" screen Toshiba Thrive Tablet with all updates in like new condition. with a nice case and charger. I'm actually using it right now to post this message, so it works great. looking to see what export radios might be offered up for trade, maybe radio and 2 pill combo. let me know what you got and we'll take it from there.
It's an AT105 with the Android 3.1 OS, 16 GB hard drive, 1 GB ram, bluetooth and all that other good stuff. I've mainly been using it for Netflix and it's awesome on the go, even has a GPS app, this big screen is amazing when you're trying to get somewhere lol It's not junk, and no scratches, I'd prefer something along the lines of a stryker or galaxy big meter radio, but just throw what ya got out there.

doughboy
04-10-2012, 08:36 AM
nice tablet i had one even got it to run netflix

Mistah Gravy
04-10-2012, 11:35 AM
only export huh?i've got a 148GTL with upper/lower channel mod and also a 2Toshiba-2879 pill amp as well,that i will be selling off.that have any interest to you?i've also got stereo equipment and other items non-cb related.

ThirstyBoots440
04-11-2012, 12:12 AM
yeah gravy, sorry but ssb rigs just aren't my thing, while the 148 is a great radio, i'm mainly looking for an export. thanks though

Mistah Gravy
04-11-2012, 02:24 PM
no worries at all Boots.i figured i would at least put it out there since i will be selling off the small 2pill and maybe one of my 148's.
good luck with the sale.my daughter has a new tablet i bought her for Christmas so i know they are pretty cool and i am eventually going to get one for my son.

anyways,if i come across what you may be looking for then i'll recontact you.thanks-Gravy626