PDA

View Full Version : My Excalibur SSB

noisemaker
12-04-2011, 10:23 PM
LOVE IT! I have a Stickman tuned excalibur SSB. This is an older export rig made by colt and its more or less a galaxy/rci with a silver face and no freq counter. This thing is LOUD! What i like most about it is that it has two antenna connections (a/b) so you can just flip to another antenna on the fly.
Wouldnt trade it for anything, well, everything has a price but this wont leave the desk anytime soon!

doughboy
12-04-2011, 10:26 PM
My father has one to and he loves it i havent seen to many of those around

noisemaker
12-04-2011, 10:30 PM
My friend MD Sidewinder has had one since we were in HS and I just had to have one. Such an awesome rig!

Krillian
10-27-2012, 09:12 PM
LOVE IT! I have a Stickman tuned excalibur SSB. This is an older export rig made by colt and its more or less a galaxy/rci with a silver face and no freq counter. This thing is LOUD! What i like most about it is that it has two antenna connections (a/b) so you can just flip to another antenna on the fly.
Wouldnt trade it for anything, well, everything has a price but this wont leave the desk anytime soon!
I need a manual for the Colt Excalibur SSB! Do you have one? I will pay you for a copy!

Krillian