PDA

View Full Version : 4 color silk screen press- complete setup with flash dryer

noisemaker
04-13-2012, 06:56 PM
I was going to sell all this stuff for $1100, but figure id offer it for trade first to see whats out there.
4 color press, 1800w flash dryer, ink, chemicals, sqeegies (all sizes), scoop coater, bunch of screens, custom uv exposure / light table, everything u need to be making tee shirts in a matter of hours. only thing u need is screen emulsion and your rollin!
make some serious $$ - people love tees with rude/crued/lude stuff on em! lol

Mistah Gravy
04-15-2012, 02:57 AM
out of curiosity,is this a set up(in full minus the items you mention are needed)to get up and going doing silk screen t-shirts?does it do anything other than t-shirts?also,will it to sweats(pants/shirts),jackets and what not?basically what will it do if more than t-shirts?

i can't say that i have anything of that value to trade,nor could i purchase it.but i am curious as i have often thought about a venture with silk screening.so i am interested but i am not in the position as we type,to get into this.but if i could get more information i would appreciate it.

noisemaker
04-15-2012, 02:24 PM
You can do anything that calls for screening. Shirts, pants, sweats, beanies, signs, product, skateboards, anything if you have the right ink to do it. I am including tee shirt/clothing ink. All the major colors and (which i forgot to mention above) a box full of heat transfer paper to make iron ons. Should be around 500 transfers. Like i said - the only thing u need is emulsion which is about $20 for a small tub which will coat about 50 screens.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-15-2012, 10:25 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. that could be awsome if it falls in the right hands !! lol lol lol:thumbsup:

Mr.5150cbrn
04-15-2012, 10:32 PM
how about some cbjunkies shirts ? with a calvin on the back!!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-15-2012, 10:35 PM
lol lol lol yes yes

noisemaker
04-16-2012, 08:44 AM
Lol. No time and no space to do it. Need a dark room to coat & dry the screens pre exposure

Mistah Gravy
10-05-2013, 11:52 AM
i know this is an old thread but i was wondering if you still had that silk screen set-up and curious as to what you were seriously looking for in trade? i'll try to come back to check for an answer but i've been so busy lately i don't know where i put my head some days!!

doughboy
10-06-2013, 04:44 PM
gravy ill grab him on fb and see if he still has it for you

Mistah Gravy
10-07-2013, 07:35 PM
thank you Mr.Dough!!