PDA

View Full Version : Whitepower milk interesting concept lol

doughboy
04-18-2012, 06:31 PM
http://www.whitepowermilk.com

This is a website that has "rich white girls" gargle milk for you (on a video, which is presented to you) then spit the milk back into a container which is delivered to you via cold storage package. They claim this somehow purifies the milk.

They have a selection of girls to choose from.

Mr.5150cbrn
04-18-2012, 06:45 PM
LMFAO! YEA RIGHT "milk"

Mistah Gravy
04-22-2012, 10:53 AM
that's just plain sickening.what some people won't say or do for their own cause.almost makes me dislike my own race at times.i apologize if any of you are white supremecists or anything of that sort,but it's morons like this that give them a bad name in the first place.uneducated white trash standing up for a group of other morons and come up with mornonic theories like this?come on.i wouldn't waste the time to even click on the link adding to their sites monetary value.total poppycock.speaking of poppy and cock,who knows what's been in their mouths!

BOOTY MONSTER
04-22-2012, 11:09 AM
ignorance is bliss .
folks involved with that site must be very very happy .

doughboy
04-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Do you think it was meant to be racist i didnt get that vibe i just thought it was like a corny semi perverted joke site other then the title when i first saw the domain name i thought something bad but then after i went i thought it was just a corny site

doughboy
04-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Well on a second viewing of the site you guys are right hope i didnt offend anybody by posting that i didnt even realize the undertones until just now

BOOTY MONSTER
04-22-2012, 12:08 PM
they used "whitepower" in the address to spur speculation and interest .
but it's par for the course ... the www is full of folks that like to use dirty little tricks to get even negative attention when their intelligence prevents them from attracting positive attention .