PDA

View Full Version : Cb radio auction site



doughboy
04-25-2012, 11:21 AM
What do you guys think about a cb radio auction site to sell radios amps etc.. Etc...

707 Lumpy Delaware
04-25-2012, 12:08 PM
It just might work !!!!!!

rrshauno89
04-25-2012, 12:28 PM
i think its greet idea might just work.

piledriver
04-25-2012, 01:53 PM
good idea.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
04-25-2012, 06:13 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. more cb radiosssss !!!!!!!! hahahahha i like it . :300 (273):

noisemaker
04-25-2012, 06:34 PM
Thats all i need.

Mistah Gravy
04-26-2012, 02:20 AM
it could work.the word would just have to be spread using word of mouth and other means.i'm sure that those of us here on the site would help in getting the word out.
eBay doesn't like to have amps listed on there so i think some people would turn to a site like this.

noisemaker
04-26-2012, 09:31 AM
Its not that they dont like having class c stuff listed (export rigs as well) its the hammy hambones that complain and threaten to report to fcc if listing isnt removed. Ebay has no spine- believe me they want those fees! Thing that bothers me is at least 60% of us cb peeps are hams, and the other 40% have capabilities well over the legal limit and when the bands open, damned if at least half of that 40% spanks thier box to make the contact!

doughboy
04-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Im working on it maybe tonight
everyone will get 20 dollars sign up credit so you should be able to list a a good few things for free with that

BOOTY MONSTER
04-26-2012, 01:40 PM
whatcha gonna call it , JUNKYBAY ?

doughboy
04-26-2012, 06:47 PM
The cb junkies radio auction is now open you can follow the menu link at the top of the forum or visit the site directly at the following link http://www.cbjunkiesauction.com (http://www.cbjunkiesauction.com/) the site is fully functional and you are free to buy and sell you will get 10 dollars free selling credit when you sign up

The new auction site will be undergoing lots of cosmetic changes in the next few weeks so some menu items and thing may move around a bit here and there

Mistah Gravy
04-27-2012, 11:06 AM
CBJunkies gets a cut of each transaction,correct? i would sure hope so because i already checked it out last night when i saw the email in my inbox and it was set up pretty dang quick and nicely.another good job Dough!!
i'll probably be putting one of my amps (Power Plus 250-pushes 270peak watts) and possibly one of my 148GLT's with extra channels.i just want to get it looked at and properly tuned to ensure that when i sell it,it's in the right condition to take out of the box and install and go.

thanks for a quick build and nice site that is quite easy to navigate on your first visit!!

doughboy
04-27-2012, 01:32 PM
yeah gravy theres no fee to list just a small percentage of the final sale price if sold and feature fees etc if you want to see the fees they are listed under the help tab as site fees im working on the logo now but can decide if i want small or large logo

doughboy
05-07-2012, 11:28 AM
So the site is now accessible through either http://www.cbjunkiesauction.com (http://www.cbjunkiesauction.com/) or http://www.gobidgo.com (http://www.gobidgo.com/) it is open as a general merchandise auction site but you are welcome to sell amps radio etc whatever on there just dont forget the ten meter use only disclaimer on some things you know what i mean

Also i have added a new feature where you can import your existing ebay feedback rating to our site also have hadded a stores option if you would like to run your own store

coming soon
Import your ebay items directly to our site
i will be adding ebays category structure soon
listing designer nice templates for your listing
more store templates
and many more to come !!!!!

alonzomerrill
06-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Your idea is a great. If you get some client who are interested than your work will be complete successfully. Wish you All The Best.