PDA

View Full Version : FS: Bad Ass Tri-Mag w/ DaveMade puck

Gordon Gekko
04-28-2012, 04:47 PM
This is a heavy duty Tri-Mag mount that has been outfitted with a DaveMade Puck. One of a kind item

Magnets are just shy of 5" in diameter.

This was on the roof with a 55 r4 at 120 mph and didn't budge.

There is 12' of Intercomp RG-214 coax with Amphenol PL-259 soldered on the way it's supposed to be done.
RG-214 is just about identical to 213 however the 214 has a double braided silver shield.

The coax that terminates to the puck has copper lugs soldered on and has been completely waterproofed.

This puck is the standard DaveMade puck with 3/4" threads. The bolt you see on top of the puck is a small 3/4" bolt with a rubber O-ring to keep it dry in case you wanted to remove the antenna during a car wash or whatever.

This is ready to roll. Just pop in an antenna and screw in the coax. Nothing else to do.

Asking $175 OBO shipped to the lower 48 via Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation & Insurance

PayPal as Gift only

Gordon Gekko
05-07-2012, 03:35 PM
OK I'm going to sweeten the deal. I am going to add my 55 r4 along with the tri-mag. The 55 INCLUDES the stinger. Measures around 7' from top to bottom. This setup will be plug & play. This setup was matched perfectly to my vehicle, but obviously you'll have to tune the stinger to your specific vehicle.

The stinger was siliconed once tuning was finalized, so water has never intruded.

$250 SHIPPED (I'm gonna get screwed on the shipping but oh well) takes it all. PayPal as a gift only please.

On Edit: Forgot to mention that CoolBreeze is a ween

Gordon Gekko
05-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Mount has been sold.