PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat/Wawasee 440 Amp

Dirty Diaper
05-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Still searching for the "LOST" Black Cat Special 440 amp. Tram Dr, has a demo of it on his You Tube channel. I would like any and or all of the following: A complete working amp, a non working amp, parts of one, schematics, owners manual, any info as to where I can get one. I have a reward for someone to help me purchase a working unit. Email me, or post a message on my You Tube channel, dirtydiaper21. Thanks for any help in advance. JT

john doe
05-09-2012, 07:31 PM
still searching eh ?i think i have seen one other than the one on youtube .they are very rare .
good luck

motor_masher
09-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Still searching for the "LOST" Black Cat Special 440 amp. Tram Dr, has a demo of it on his You Tube channel. I would like any and or all of the following: A complete working amp, a non working amp, parts of one, schematics, owners manual, any info as to where I can get one. I have a reward for someone to help me purchase a working unit. Email me, or post a message on my You Tube channel, dirtydiaper21. Thanks for any help in advance. JT i have a jb 440 amp that i may let go email me a motor_masher2001@yahoo.com [cell phone number is 318-294-2621

Dirty Diaper
09-01-2012, 09:45 PM
I have Emailed , but Until now , didn't see the Cell#. It is too late to call now, I will call Tomorrow. Thanks for your post.

Dirty Diaper
09-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Contact, and done and done. Just waiting for the aftermath of Issac, to let my item go. Thank you.

Dirty Diaper
02-06-2013, 03:53 PM
I have been meaning to post a note, to let everyone know that I purchased the amp. I am still looking for an owners manual/schematic for one. Thanks for all the help you have given me in this quest. 3x7 said that.

Dirty Diaper
02-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the info John, I have purchased one from a member here, but I still am looking for other info , schematics , owners manual, or other owners experience with this amp. 3x7 said that.