PDA

View Full Version : what is going on with the cb break.??????

1iwilly
05-20-2012, 12:08 PM
hello to all
ok i heard that the break in jackFL. was garbage. then i heard the one in NJ. wasn't so good. now today
i hear the one in VIRGINIA was also a waste of time. that the guys running these break are more into the money and not the sport.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
05-20-2012, 01:54 PM
hey willy this cb drama been going on for years . it really comes down to the people getting together and saying hello to one another. alot of the rules they have i do not agree with . :300 (241):

Gordon Gekko
05-20-2012, 03:06 PM
One thing's for sure...it ain't a party without High Voltage Mobile

JesseJamesDallas
05-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Maybe you should check out the one in Manchester TN. the last weekend of June...No Key-Down event, just a gathering of 200 to 300 of your closest channel 28 DX buddy's.... (there is also a swap meet that go's on)

coolbreeze
05-20-2012, 06:43 PM
first off the NJ break wasnt bad.
the virginia break was GOOD. Alot of compeditors, no one swept all the class's I made 1100.00 bucks in winning the 3 class's I won.
dont know who told you anything,, but they might be a moron.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
05-20-2012, 07:26 PM
One thing's for sure...it ain't a party without High Voltage Mobile

I Think i love you for that statement . your in the will now !!!!! breakaaaaa :300 (185):

High Voltage Mobile NJ
05-20-2012, 07:28 PM
the virginia break was GOOD. Alot of compeditors, no one swept all the class's I made 1100.00 bucks in winning the 3 class's I won.

congradulations on ya win Breeze !!!!! id like a cheeseburger and frys and a pepsi to , thanks . lol lol lol :300 (241):

Gordon Gekko
05-20-2012, 08:17 PM

Competitors

Try reading rainbow. LeVar Burton hosted the show. You will enjoy it.

coolbreeze
05-20-2012, 09:38 PM
ween
why dont you bring up your davemade comment now...... you know the results.

for those wondering

2 pill big mike
4 pill coolbreeze
6 pill big mike
8 pill dx blanket
12 coolbreeze
16 coolbreeze

all a/c class's muelhead

High Voltage Mobile NJ
05-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Congradulations Cool Breeze to all of ya big wins !!!!!!! a salute ya brother . :300 (241):

coolbreeze
05-20-2012, 10:22 PM
hello to all
ok i heard that the break in jackFL. was garbage. then i heard the one in NJ. wasn't so good. now today
i hear the one in VIRGINIA was also a waste of time. that the guys running these break are more into the money and not the sport.

also willy i met your friend at the break... your message was received.

as for the jacksinville florida break... that wasnt a break, that was the fucking piece of shit con artist switchboard thinking he knew how to hold a break. 5 locals showed. may as well held it at the dairy queen instead.
NO ONE was driving more then 30 miles to go to that ass holes break. it being called a break is a disgrace to cb radio

Gordon Gekko
05-21-2012, 04:48 AM
ween
why dont you bring up your davemade comment now...... you know the results.

for those wondering

2 pill big mike
4 pill coolbreeze
6 pill big mike
8 pill dx blanket
12 coolbreeze
16 coolbreeze

all a/c class's muelhead

Well that takes care of the AC class.

CCM was not down there so you had a fighting chance to win something.

http://www.gpb.org/files/national/readingrainbow_main.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Lv9KGH28BZQ/S_2fMA47eEI/AAAAAAAABBI/1iVxFKfyOB0/s400/reading+rainbow.png

http://www.maclife.com/files/u53/screen_shot_2011-04-14_at_4.09.36_pm.png

http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP00003565/reading-rainbow-2.jpg

1iwilly
05-21-2012, 06:11 AM
also willy i met your friend at the break... your message was received.

as for the jacksinville florida break... that wasnt a break, that was the fucking piece of shit con artist switchboard thinking he knew how to hold a break. 5 locals showed. may as well held it at the dairy queen instead.
NO ONE was driving more then 30 miles to go to that ass holes break. it being called a break is a disgrace to cb radio
thanks breeze been home nursing my back.i had back surgery L4 had a crack disk pinching my sciatic
nerve. they remove the broken part the rest is still there. so congrats on your wins