PDA

View Full Version : 631 a funny guy

coolbreeze
05-24-2012, 09:36 PM
out side of him being a "funny" guy. i find him amusing that after months of no text bombs, I get them once again after I whoop up on DX Blanket. Now blanket was a true sportsman. Looks like 631 is bandcamping and crying like a bitch

High Voltage Mobile NJ
05-24-2012, 10:12 PM
he sure is , and a very disrespectfull shit head to . these bandcampers cannot take it when we dish it out right back to them . there slow at nothing good , lol lol :300 (222): congradulations on ya big win Breeze , im proud of you . your a superstar . i salute ya brother .

coolbreeze
05-25-2012, 05:02 AM
i hope its with your hand to the forehead

High Voltage Mobile NJ
05-25-2012, 07:00 AM
ahahahahaha

BOOTY MONSTER
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
looks who's calling other folks band camper .......... :300 (177)::300 (193)::300 (241):

coolbreeze
05-25-2012, 11:26 AM
dont start booty. you have been a good boy. and if you were to be part of the conversation, you would then further understand the comment, so I take this post as a lame attempt at a flame.

please stand by

BOOTY MONSTER
05-25-2012, 12:21 PM
don't be scared homey . :300 (241):

take it any way you want to . :300 (171):

D-MAX 2112
05-26-2012, 06:25 AM
FYI text bombs are pretty easy so I'm sure a launch "could happen"

BIGDADDY
06-09-2012, 07:58 AM
I'll start my opinion like this......I am in no way a big fan of yours CoolBreeze....But IMHO,the whole bunch of davemade gang in NJ is a bunch of shit stirrin crybaby bitches....If you dont run davemade or with the davemade camp of queers, then they all bully up on you....They may have the knowledge to run awesome stations, good for them..But what I dont get is why all the bullying and queer callin guys????A bunch of punks, thats what I see and thats all I see...Anyone can key a microphone,but I'd be willing to bet the only things you can back up that comes outta those loose lips is on the microphone and thats about it. 631 you sound like a bitch in DX,and you are the bitch whippin boy of the rest of the davemade gang, more like Daves condom cuz every time you open your mouth sounds like you got a mouth full......that is all !!!!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
06-09-2012, 08:10 AM
I'll start my opinion like this......I am in no way a big fan of yours CoolBreeze....But IMHO,the whole bunch of davemade gang in NJ is a bunch of shit stirrin crybaby bitches....If you dont run davemade or with the davemade camp of queers, then they all bully up on you....They may have the knowledge to run awesome stations, good for them..But what I dont get is why all the bullying and queer callin guys????A bunch of punks, thats what I see and thats all I see...Anyone can key a microphone,but I'd be willing to bet the only things you can back up that comes outta those loose lips is on the microphone and thats about it. 631 you sound like a bitch in DX,and you are the bitch whippin boy of the rest of the davemade gang, more like Daves condom cuz every time you open your mouth sounds like you got a mouth full......that is all !!!!

spoken like a wise man . your very right . im glad someone said that . welcome on in big daddy . :star:

Gordon Gekko
06-09-2012, 08:53 AM
I'll start my opinion like this......I am in no way a big fan of yours CoolBreeze....

ROFL!!!! That's some funny shit right there!!!!

Mr.5150cbrn
06-09-2012, 11:13 AM
BigDaddy , why dont you just tell us how ya REALLY feel ?

BIGDADDY
06-09-2012, 03:21 PM
My wife tells me I'm an asshole all the time
BigDaddy , why dont you just tell us how ya REALLY feel ?