PDA

View Full Version : Differentiating between Watt types

doughboy
05-30-2012, 09:41 PM
dosy and bird both suck for pep use a scope when hams talk about pep they mean positive peaks a cobra 29 will not do 30 watts postive envelope power wih stock final a stupid wattmeter reads negative and positive peaks so all you have to do is modulate it into negative peaks and distortion and you meter will show you tons of swing which is garbage my 2cents

Gordon Gekko
05-31-2012, 06:15 PM
dosy and bird both suck for pep use a scope when hams talk about pep they mean positive peaks a cobra 29 will not do 30 watts postive envelope power wih stock final a stupid wattmeter reads negative and positive peaks so all you have to do is modulate it into negative peaks and distortion and you meter will show you tons of swing which is garbage my 2cents

So are you saying the meter is showing N-word watts or Gay watts? I'm going to start a thread about the difference between the watt types

Mr.5150cbrn
05-31-2012, 09:25 PM
the way it sounds , they would be GAY watts
as stated before get a scope , it doesnt have to be a fancy one
see where your modulation peaks are then worry about the gay wattage factor
pep reading meters give your ego "WOOD".....................AND THATS GAY!

Gordon Gekko
06-01-2012, 04:25 AM
You have to understand something...I dont give a fuck! Simple as that. As far as eBay weens are concerned they like:
big numbers, talkback, echo, and LED's. Thats it. Throw a shottkey diode at them and they make a mess in their underwear. I sell shit. Don't talk on it much at all, just buy and sell.

Not on to the watt discussion. Here's my feelings:

N-word watts: these are the dirty filthy watts. The sort of watt that's over the top. Like every not and then you'll see a radio that does 15 Bird watts or like 53 peak. These are just like Fuck You in your face malicious watts. When you hear someone say 55 peak you feel like you need to take a shower.

Gay watts: These are happy watts. Like you can see a little gay watt skipping down the street licking a giant round lollipop. These watts are't looking to hurt anyone. Gay watts stop a few feet before the N-word watt. Typical GAY numbers are like 10 Bird; 35-45 peak. Gay watts are cute, you almost want to get soem gay watts and keep them as pets.

What do you think ?

Mr.5150cbrn
06-01-2012, 07:33 AM
You have to understand something...I dont give a fuck! Simple as that. As far as eBay weens are concerned they like:
big numbers, talkback, echo, and LED's. Thats it. Throw a shottkey diode at them and they make a mess in their underwear. I sell shit. Don't talk on it much at all, just buy and sell.

Not on to the watt discussion. Here's my feelings:

N-word watts: these are the dirty filthy watts. The sort of watt that's over the top. Like every not and then you'll see a radio that does 15 Bird watts or like 53 peak. These are just like Fuck You in your face malicious watts. When you hear someone say 55 peak you feel like you need to take a shower.

Gay watts: These are happy watts. Like you can see a little gay watt skipping down the street licking a giant round lollipop. These watts are't looking to hurt anyone. Gay watts stop a few feet before the N-word watt. Typical GAY numbers are like 10 Bird; 35-45 peak. Gay watts are cute, you almost want to get soem gay watts and keep them as pets.

What do you think ?it really doesnt matter to me , as i was only commenting on your original post , as highlited above, contradicts whats in your previous posts , just saying

D-MAX 2112
06-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Thats some funny shiz. right there... ya f-in wingnut

Gordon Gekko
06-01-2012, 03:28 PM
it really doesnt matter to me , as i was only commenting on your original post , as highlited above, contradicts whats in your previous posts , just saying

that's curious

Gordon Gekko
06-02-2012, 05:53 AM
Gay Watts =
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5NTk4MTcyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDIyNTAzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

N-word Watts:
http://idols-on-canvas.com/home/sys/images/mike-tyson-image-1.jpg

doughboy
06-04-2012, 08:53 AM
is that mike tyson lol

Mr.5150cbrn
06-04-2012, 09:07 AM
is that mike tyson lol is that mike tyson with 631's face tattooed on his belly?

g/n-watts

D-MAX 2112
06-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Could be 631.. is it sporting a mullet?

Mr.5150cbrn
06-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Could be 631.. is it sporting a mullet?631 ... yes
but sporting a mullet ? ...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not gay enough! it's a "RDX STYLE " thing