PDA

View Full Version : who pulled the plug????

BIGDADDY
07-01-2012, 09:25 PM
who pulled the plug on Maul Droppers???? did the torrid love affair between uniden68 and Zapco end bitterly??? was 631 cheating on uniden68????? Or did the RDX gangs' big circle jerk party get crashed by big tagteam fellas named TYRONE and BUBBA????:300 (117): I dont read rules,I hope I dont get banned

Mr.5150cbrn
07-02-2012, 12:19 AM
dont know , but ironicaly it was shortly after nickybots sold it to peakaboo and unidork68 deleted nickybots account !
so its up in the air as to what really transpired , none the less its gone for now

DOUBLE XL
07-02-2012, 10:01 PM
I thought it was just me .could not log on ,did not know what was going on

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-02-2012, 10:23 PM
you never no . loll ol lol lol some just dont listen . :applouse:

Mr.5150cbrn
07-03-2012, 01:47 AM
the candle that burns twice as brite , lives half as long !

it would appear that the light at the end of the mauldropper .com "tunnel" got turned off

its booty monsters fault !

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-03-2012, 07:01 AM
its sure is booty started alot of shit . ogh by the way im banned on world wide web for telling booty monster must of sucked dick there in order to stay on there. audiowave bouced me , lol llo lol. thats another forum thats going to go 10-7 real soon to . as long as there are bandcampers , like 74, mack43, bootymonster , and stupid assholes like that. its ok to give them the boot to there forum . lol ll ol joke em if they cant take a fuck . :ghost:

Mr.5150cbrn
07-03-2012, 05:21 PM
its sure is booty started alot of shit . ogh by the way im banned on world wide web for telling booty monster must of sucked dick there in order to stay on there. audiowave bouced me , lol llo lol. thats another forum thats going to go 10-7 real soon to . as long as there are bandcampers , like 74, mack43, bootymonster , and stupid assholes like that. its ok to give them the boot to there forum . lol ll ol joke em if they cant take a fuck . :ghost:yea they booted me aswell for razzing the booty ,
yes if anyone wanted to know what audio shockwaves cock tasted like , that booty monster would know!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-03-2012, 06:38 PM
hahhahahahahha foooooooooooo 10 roger . :usa:

Mr.5150cbrn
07-03-2012, 11:21 PM
IMHO, booty monster has had quite a few in his jowls as he is allowed a safe haven at several places
right along with mackmobile43 and GLR, not to mention a few other cock hungry individuals -
not mentioning any names to protect the guilty!

they know who they are !

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-03-2012, 11:27 PM
yes sir
:playful:

Mr.5150cbrn
07-04-2012, 12:21 AM
sir wtf did i do to deserve that comment? i dont use a cane- though there are a few i wouldn't mind caning!
, and no stars on my shoulders ..... so sir is a insult!
as i have to work for a living
thank you very much!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-04-2012, 12:32 AM
hahahahahhhah lol lol

Mr.5150cbrn
07-04-2012, 09:20 AM
HA!

the only Problem with mauldroppers being closed down ,
is all of the DOUCHE BAGS will be scrambling to find a new place to gather and t-bag each other like @ malldroopers

one thing is for sure ! is that 631, unidork68 , 10gay, and peak-a-poop , will be groping each other VIA their iPHONES

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-04-2012, 11:50 AM
this is true. but our Kung Foo is very strong here . :300 (265)::tickled_pink:

Mr.5150cbrn
07-04-2012, 02:48 PM
yes indeed it is
same as ..........well you know

D-MAX 2112
07-05-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes it is...just waiting to see where the MD junk winds up!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-06-2012, 01:40 AM
probably at nearest 5 and dime store . lol lol lol:300 (160):

Birdy
07-06-2012, 09:56 AM
They referenced this place a lot and william had a hard on for this site. MD was failing for some time thanks to the rdx kids. The only thing that helped them was ZAPCO and they didnt ban alot of people cause it looked bad so they would hack your account or ban your IP to get rid of you but keep membership up. They can't stand this site because 99% of people here get along with out DRAMA!!

noisemaker
07-06-2012, 12:25 PM
They referenced this place a lot and william had a hard on for this site. MD was failing for some time thanks to the rdx kids. The only thing that helped them was ZAPCO and they didnt ban alot of people cause it looked bad so they would hack your account or ban your IP to get rid of you but keep membership up. They can't stand this site because 99% of people here get along with out DRAMA!!

You hit that nail right on the head! No back ups my fat white ass! I asked for my acct and posts to be removed 2 years ago, and it was.. then for some odd reason all my shit was back up and running. odd. (not).. Hell, even if the data was lost, google has enough of their shit cached where they could copy and paste everything in there.. lol

Not to mention it doesnt take very long to image a server and re-install v-bull (a day at the longest). My opinion- something went down and the ship was purposely scuttled. Even though we are talking about "those other guys", they aint that stupid - they know what theyre doing and backups were beyond routine.

This may not be the busiest forum, but its still here & no drama, no BS, no hacking, no viruses/malware, etc. Like the saying goes- All good things WILL come to an end eventually. Some good things end sooner than others because of who's behind the wheel.

Mr.5150cbrn
07-06-2012, 06:15 PM
boy i wish , i could drive the "KARMA" BUS for a day !!

BIGDADDY
07-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Ha ha I dont do all the forums like most people do....Well, lemme say it like this,I didnt even know they exisisted when I found mauldroppers.....I never even looked....A buddy of mine told me about this one so here I am.....I hope the mauldroppers train gets goin soon so the tea baggers wont come here....hahahaha I should have asked someone about the quack shack forum....LMAO I didnt last a week...

coolbreeze
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
10 gauge put up what happened.

Mr.5150cbrn
07-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Ha ha I dont do all the forums like most people do....Well, lemme say it like this,I didnt even know they exisisted when I found mauldroppers.....I never even looked....A buddy of mine told me about this one so here I am.....I hope the mauldroppers train gets goin soon so the tea baggers wont come here....hahahaha I should have asked someone about the quack shack forum....LMAO I didnt last a week...
only a week?
good greif man .
ive been there for a year 1/2
and i get booted from everywhere
nearly as much as the BLOATED FUCK-BAG booty monster!

BIGDADDY
07-10-2012, 10:24 PM
I asked what was the whole reason in having a ham license...then I asked what made it legal for them to interfere just because they had a license...and the flood began:boxing:
only a week?
good greif man .
ive been there for a year 1/2
and i get booted from everywhere
nearly as much as the BLOATED FUCK-BAG booty monster!

Mr.5150cbrn
07-11-2012, 12:14 AM
yea theyre pretty uppity about the licence thing
and have a dim view of freebanders
yet nearly everyone of them started out as a cb'er, freebander
many soon get the lic. and forget where they started

what bites my ass the most , is we all are a part of the radio spectrum and operators licensed or not
the majority of state side "amateurs" are that way..... IMMATURE in that respect ! however
there are many licence holders that remain dedicated to the cb and both of the services respectively

Mistah Gravy
07-13-2012, 04:51 PM
i too have heard that people that begin on CB and then move onto something else that requires a license do get all uppity as if they are too good for CB anymore and as if they had never had a CB radio in their car or home. they want to forget that they ever talked on the CB. it's not so nice to act as if you were never on 11meter

Mr.5150cbrn
07-13-2012, 06:26 PM
sad though , many that convert, do return
much by the depravity of ham being much like if not worse than the cb , especially on 75-80 meters
adults are much like children , and will talk out the side of their necks

Beercanman
07-29-2012, 10:06 AM
Why did coolbreeze and 5150 get booted from here?

Beercanman
07-29-2012, 10:12 AM

Your pretty funny.

BOOTY MONSTER
07-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Why did coolbreeze and 5150 get booted from here?

my PM from yesterday .

"
http://www.cbjunkies.com/customavatars/avatar1_2.gif (http://www.cbjunkies.com/members/1-doughboy)doughboy (http://www.cbjunkies.com/members/1-doughboy)
http://www.cbjunkies.com/images/RedMetal/statusicon/user-offline.pngAdministratorDX Number:333Equipment:Cobra 29 fatboy 24 pill dual 55 2 200 amp leece alts

Join DateNov 2011LocationNorth NJPosts320Thanks10Thanked 34 Times in 26 PostsDownloads117Uploads751

5150 booty colbreeze fued
Hey i just wanted to say after reading through just about all the post of you guys arguing i see 5150 was 90 percent of the problem out of 10 post he just randomly started to fuck with you and you started maybe 1 attacking him and it looks like coolbreeze just antagonize it so i went through the board and delete most of the trolling bullshit i could find and have banned coolbreeze and 5150 i think it is for the better that way im sure you will show this pm to them just to prove your point and thats fine if you feel the need but ive also browsed through other forums and talk to a few other board admins who advised me this is the best course of action to take becaiuse its what they did and that eventually 5150 will show up in a new name as he has done on the radio room and elsewhere where i see you guys dont go at it if your still not interested in being here thats fine but just thought i would let you know im not a nanny i dont have time to look through all these post and i do try to keep things fair and honest i dont you or them other then from the board so im not trying to take sides with any of this people our age should just know how to handle ourselves

http://www.cbjunkies.com/signaturepics/sigpic1_1.gif "

:300 (241):

Beercanman
07-29-2012, 10:29 AM
10-4, that's what I figured.

doughboy
07-29-2012, 03:08 PM
They may come back when they learn how to behave but bottom line is that shit was chasing everyone away so it had to end