PDA

View Full Version : The Rod of WHO???

noisemaker
07-20-2012, 02:10 PM
The NoizyBuilt SOLID COPPER "Stripper Pole".
14lbs of Lip Chopping Awesomeness!
She's almost done. Hope to have it talking by the weekend.

Birdy
07-20-2012, 06:35 PM
That is awesome..

doughboy
07-21-2012, 03:55 PM
One bad ass antenna

doughboy
07-21-2012, 08:41 PM
do you think you could make one of these with tubing instead of solid rod i would like to have one but hollow to keep cost down some the stinger could be solid if need be since it smaller diameter would like same size as a 55

noisemaker
07-21-2012, 09:34 PM
she's done and tuned. ears are f'king amazing! I think the owner will be quite pleased.
1.0 swr 26.615 - 27.805
45-47 ohms (and thats on my lil car- everything tunes lower imp)
reactance of 3
doughboy -yeah i can do tubing. Will be ALOT cheaper. The stinger on this one is 3/8 solid.
Also someone gave me some pointers on tig welding copper. have to try it.

doughboy
07-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Put together price for me on a hollow one I will use a stainless stinger just for tree durability lol or maybe you can make it use steel or copper stinger for when I'm parked ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

High Voltage Mobile NJ
07-23-2012, 08:43 AM
hey noisemaker i like that very much. good job . i cant wait to here it on the air. :first:

JesseJamesDallas
07-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Surprised there's not a National shortage on Penny's now...:rugby:.

skyhawktexas
07-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Surprised there's not a National shortage on Penny's now...:rugby:.
JJD.... rumor has it.... Wyatt Earp in Galveston is getting this antenna. Another rumor.... #1 mobile going through makeover... And final rumor........ There will be alternator whine until plate voltage drops to unkey.... Happy dxing from Texas while I am still in NWC.... WA.:300 (276):

JesseJamesDallas
07-23-2012, 08:46 PM
JJD.... rumor has it.... Wyatt Earp in Galveston is getting this antenna. Another rumor.... #1 mobile going through makeover... And final rumor........ There will be alternator whine until plate voltage drops to unkey.... Happy dxing from Texas while I am still in NWC.... WA.:300 (276):
Damn Rumors...

tonka toy
07-29-2012, 07:47 PM
are you selling the antennas? how much for solid shaft?

noisemaker
07-29-2012, 08:38 PM
This antenna is already sold and was a custom build. I dont normally build these. Plus it was a huge pain in the ass to machine. Ill make anybody one, but it aint cheap and ill need a 50% deposit. Price will be $650.00. but the ears on this thing are like no other! Just waiting to get some conditions soni cam beat it up a little before shipping it out.

skyhawktexas
07-29-2012, 09:38 PM
This antenna is already sold and was a custom build. I dont normally build these. Plus it was a huge pain in the ass to machine. Ill make anybody one, but it aint cheap and ill need a 50% deposit. Price will be $650.00. but the ears on this thing are like no other! Just waiting to get some conditions soni cam beat it up a little before shipping it out. ROFLMFAO..... Noizy.... ya just scared 9ths of cbers... cause they are cheap MOFO's...... If ya got time... I will call ya on a better antenna metal... But most will be skeptical on what metal resonates better than copper..... But then again...... Most would not be able to afford to buy it. (The other metal)

noisemaker
07-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Thats ok Skyhawk. I dont know if i want to be building alot of these. I have to take em to my friends shop to mashine them- thats 1hr 15min away (one way). so have to calculate gas and 2.5hr road time. lol We are looking into other nice metals that are better to machine. The better it is to machine, the cheaper it will be.

doughboy
07-30-2012, 07:41 AM
So why solid instead of hollow or was that just the way he wanted it because radiate of the surface skin effect so solid or hollow makes no performance difference diameter

skyhawktexas
07-30-2012, 08:28 PM
So why solid instead of hollow or was that just the way he wanted it because radiate of the surface skin effect so solid or hollow makes no performance difference diameter
Solid due to how soft copper is. Silver is a harder metal...

doughboy
07-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Copper isn't that soft compared to aluminum that most antennas are made of

Beercanman
07-31-2012, 12:04 PM
I would think it's a lot heavier though, a lot more maintenance too keeping the oxidation off. They should use that for key down trophies, that would look awesome. Real nice work noisemaker.

BOOTY MONSTER
07-31-2012, 01:58 PM
any idea why the ears are so much better on it vs. other antennas you have compared it too ?

noisemaker
07-31-2012, 02:31 PM
actually it is. aluminum is very machinable and there are different grades of aluminum so there is softer stuff out there, but most if the stuff we see is t6 which is nice to work with. C110 copper on the other hand is like hard bubble gum to machine. It chips and will gum up the slightest sign of heat. Aluminum spreads the heat out alot better than copper.

noisemaker
07-31-2012, 02:35 PM
I would think it's a lot heavier though, a lot more maintenance too keeping the oxidation off. They should use that for key down trophies, that would look awesome. Real nice work noisemaker.

thanks dude. yeah, i shined it up and she was all pretty. I have it in my house and just where my fingerprints were has already turned. The owner of this beast will need a fresh tube of metal polish and rag handy at all times. And yes- its heavy as hell! 15 lbs to be exact.. need a man-hole cover as a backing plate.. lol I wish we has some damn conditions so i can try it out!

noisemaker
07-31-2012, 02:37 PM
any idea why the ears are so much better on it vs. other antennas you have compared it too ?

Booty- im going to make a solid aluminum version of this and see what jives.. lol ill post results
Also looking into some other metals out there to see whats does what.

doughboy
07-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Yea i suppose your right about that from a machining standpoint i meant more from a whacking a tree standpoint i know if i smack my 55s on a tree it will dent pretty easy a 3/4" copper water pipe would normally take a little more whacking but yea definitely heavier and like you said depends on the aluminum

skyhawktexas
07-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Vinegar and salt. Something else that a person has to keep in mind..... I live in a salt water environment.... And if I do get called back offshore... This will be one of the antennas that I take out on the water with me on the barge. When wind is blowing the spud barge around.... (We leave it with on spud down and one up so it can turn into the wind and waves so waves hitting it from sides are minimized) But when wind is variable and tides are slack... talking on a beam can be a challenge due to one minute the barge may be pointing north... then next minute may be pointing south... and some of the places that I have been called out to work at. You have no land to keep your bearing straight during noon... and using stars can work at night. But you have to be able to spot a constellation quickly and know where you are at.... Which can be challenging out on the waters.... due to how many stars you can see do to no city lights to block your vision...... Now I will let ya figure out why being solid is better for me than hollow.... Give you a clue....

Now as far as cleaning it..... you are better off letting it to tarnish....... it will prevent the slight corrosion... It gives it more of a protective film... About the only time I would clean it would be at a break.... Chrome don't drive ya home... It is how it performs..... But if you are going to clean it...... Vinegar and salt.......

Aardvark
07-31-2012, 04:08 PM
Careful, with the price of scrap a crackhead may run away with it.

noisemaker
07-31-2012, 06:11 PM
Hahahaha! Thats what everyone has been saying from the start. Scrap metal baby! Haha!

BOOTY MONSTER
07-31-2012, 06:30 PM
Booty- im going to make a solid aluminum version of this and see what jives.. lol ill post results
Also looking into some other metals out there to see whats does what.

sounds like a plan :)

and then anodize it in gold ;)
or gold leaf it :X

Aardvark
08-01-2012, 01:58 AM
On a more serious note though I remember reading that stainless steel has 51 or 53x the resistance to current flow than copper. It was an article about radio antennae on WWII planes. SS wire was chosen because it holds up better to the stresses of flight (ice, wind,vibration, etc...), kinda like a 102" whip? Since the antenna is thousands of feet in the air that kind of loss isn't isn't much of a factor. Hell you could most likely transmit on a paperclip at 15,000' and be heard loud and proud.

Another interesting fact is that all oxides of copper are conductive as opposed to aluminum oxides which are resistive, so cleaning a copper antenna isn't critical to its performance. But it shines up nice. Perhaps buff it then coat it in lacquer? It is an insulator but a thin coating shouldn't affect performance too much.

Given the above 2 facts its no wonder that Noisy can near better on that vertical crackhead copper mine!

I saw another poster talk about silver, because of the skin effect if that antenna were to be electroplated it would be a sharp looking performer!

Copper also has more current carrying capacity for given diameter. But given the diameter I think the center insulator would give out before you reached the limits of the antenna.

Lastly a silver plated hollow version would be the best of both worlds, watch out for trees though.

That's just my two cents.

Crackhead jokes aside its an impressive piece of work.

Gordon Gekko
08-01-2012, 06:03 AM
The NoizyBuilt SOLID COPPER "Stripper Pole".
14lbs of Lip Chopping Awesomeness!
She's almost done. Hope to have it talking by the weekend.

Nice piece there Noisy. A lot nicer looking that that copper pile of shit Eagle Eye tried building a couple of years ago LOL!

noisemaker
08-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Ha! Thanks man. Ill be taking some pro pics of it before it leaves for its new home. The pic above was still at the machine shop and wasnt even together yet.

Gordon Gekko
08-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Ha! Thanks man. Ill be taking some pro pics of it before it leaves for its new home. The pic above was still at the machine shop and wasnt even together yet.

Here's a silly question, the stinger...copper or SS? Would be pretty cool if it were copper! I wonder if there would be any appreciable performance difference between the two stingers?

noisemaker
08-01-2012, 10:29 AM
Well heres the silly answer. Yes its copper. 3/8 solid copper with a 1" solid copper carona. Its sick dude!

noisemaker
08-01-2012, 10:30 AM
444thats the top of the stinger with carona

noisemaker
08-01-2012, 10:32 AM
A few more pics

noisemaker
08-01-2012, 10:33 AM
It makes my dog look small- hes an 80lb lab/pit mix

skyhawktexas
08-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Careful, with the price of scrap a crackhead may run away with it.
LMAO...... I had a name for it before he started.... something along the line of CAA (Crackhead Attention Antenna)

On a more serious note though I remember reading that stainless steel has 51 or 53x the resistance to current flow than copper. It was an article about radio antennae on WWII planes. SS wire was chosen because it holds up better to the stresses of flight (ice, wind,vibration, etc...), kinda like a 102" whip? Since the antenna is thousands of feet in the air that kind of loss isn't isn't much of a factor. Hell you could most likely transmit on a paperclip at 15,000' and be heard loud and proud.

Another interesting fact is that all oxides of copper are conductive as opposed to aluminum oxides which are resistive, so cleaning a copper antenna isn't critical to its performance. But it shines up nice. Perhaps buff it then coat it in lacquer? It is an insulator but a thin coating shouldn't affect performance too much.

Given the above 2 facts its no wonder that Noisy can near better on that vertical crackhead copper mine!

I saw another poster talk about silver, because of the skin effect if that antenna were to be electroplated it would be a sharp looking performer!

Copper also has more current carrying capacity for given diameter. But given the diameter I think the center insulator would give out before you reached the limits of the antenna.

Lastly a silver plated hollow version would be the best of both worlds, watch out for trees though.

That's just my two cents.

Crackhead jokes aside its an impressive piece of work.
Hence the other metal...... Would be the werewolf killer. Maybe later on down the road... I may contact him if he would be interested in doing a solid silver (Proof) antenna.... (Werewolf killer)... But due to just coming back from NWC break (I drove there) I done have spent 5800 + going there, motels, etc etc etc... So may be a couple months....

noisemaker
08-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Hahahahahahaha

Gordon Gekko
08-01-2012, 03:10 PM
444thats the top of the stinger with carona
that's awesome!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
08-01-2012, 09:58 PM
very nice piece of Art Work Noisemaker ! :car: :moon:

BOOTY MONSTER
08-02-2012, 02:22 PM
gold has less resistance than copper or silver or aluminum . the old gold penetrator didn't perform better than the aluminum ones ...... if they did every antenna sold today would be electroplated in gold .
there's a different reason for your RX differences other than the copper material .

doughboy
08-03-2012, 06:28 AM
But i think they were gold colored i dont think they were actually plated and people probably would make them if it could be done cheap the plating thickness would have to vary by frequency to because skin effect depth varys by freq and metal used

doughboy
08-03-2012, 06:30 AM
I have also noticed hf wires that i have built from steel or copper wire copper always receives better but it also pics up alot of noise in the neighborhood

BOOTY MONSTER
08-03-2012, 11:30 AM
it was probably anodized or electroplated

Aardvark
08-03-2012, 02:14 PM
I just typed a really long and detailed reply and when I get distracted and come back it vanishes it happened 2 times already...

Now that I vented I feel better. This is the short version

Anodized aluminium is a oxide coating produced my reacting the Al with different chemicals at different temps. That being said an anodized antenna is coated in a resistive coating which would affect performance negatively. I'm not saying the antenna will be deaf bit it would be less sensitive to weaker signals than an antenna of another material. I had links and quotes but I don't feel like looking for the third time.

With regard to gold plating Silver is actually a better conductor than Gold at RF frequences. Gold is chosen at times because it doesn't tarnish and is typically used in low voltage low amperage applications where oxidation is an issue. This being said it would seem to be an argument to counter my point regarding copper oxides and silver oxides being conductive and Al oxides being resistive at RF frequences.

I'm also not claiming to be an antenna engineer, metallurgist, physics professor, etc... I've got a couple of radio licenses and if something doesn't sound right I just research it.

I suggest googleing Silver vs Gold Plating RF Frequences, Anodizing, Anodizing RF, Measuring Conductivity, Conductivity vs Resistvity, silver plating tank coils, skin effect (don't get any funny ideas), skin effect silver, skin effect gold, skin effect aluminium, etc...

The above is some examples of what I searched for then lost it before I could make the post.

SkipShooter
08-27-2012, 11:08 PM
looks sweet man .... 3 loops.... i like .... nice job

noisemaker
09-22-2012, 10:22 PM
thanx man! The owner will be posting his results soon. So far, he called me and he had it mounted on his truck going down the road at 80mph and the stinger didnt bend! lol (its copper too)

skyhawktexas
12-25-2012, 09:18 AM
thanx man! The owner will be posting his results soon. So far, he called me and he had it mounted on his truck going down the road at 80mph and the stinger didnt bend! lol (its copper too)
It has had a little bit of testing.... and so far has been great. Sorry haven't been in due to work... Busy as hell... but what ya going to do???? Tuned out great.... Ears and TX have been awesome.....

Maybe I can get back around radio a little bit being I have a couple days off from work..... But then again my main hobby has a little more precedence. The YL's challenger is being SC..... Hennessy.... Can't wait.... they saying they should be done a day or 2 after Christmas..... So maybe 27th.... 28th unless they decide to stay closed until new years.........

unit3
02-01-2013, 06:38 PM
like the copper looks cool better then therest get r done unit 3

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:42 PM

First time revealed in all its glory. Here is my handmade Dave Made Rod of God 1/2 moble antenna. Cost in 1999 $500. This is the antenna that keydown functions straight out banned. Imagine this. You go to a big keydown with a 16 pill running your rod of god antenna with a reflector. Your competitor has a five antenna setup on his surburban running a 3cx3000. You get to the line and clean his clock (http://www.cbjunkies.com/#). Thats part of the reason why this antenna got banned.

Antenna gurus, here is your chance to disect and talk about this legend. Estimates put this antenna production at less than 50 worldwide.

What makes this antenna work?

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:44 PM

whoever owns that, be very careful with those glass capacitors. they are fragile and are no longer made.

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:45 PM

$550 and a 4 week wait now IF they can find the parts.
it looks to me like a 5/8 antenna (no matter what they say) with 1 cap and a coil forming an L network and one feeding the driven element. I like how they fit over the puck mount and it grounds itself there.... very cool

am I wrong on ho do you have the whole thing? the 12 ft sections etc? have you ever used it?

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:47 PM

A local here in the islands picked this antenna up straight from Dave back in 1999 for $700 - $200 for shipping. He never used it and it ended up in his closet....till I picked it up from him about a week ago. I have read about this antenna thru the years and no one had something bad to say- instead they all agreed that it kicked as$ so bad, it got banned from keydowns. In the quest to find out how to really run this antenna, I called Dave's tag team in North Carolina Mr. Gunn and told him I have one. Mr Gunn then told me that there was only one person in the islands that had one and he asked me If i got it from him. I said no and he was surprised that a rod of god was sitting in someones closet besides the one here he already know of.

I went on and asked him how to run the antenna. He told me that I need a 12 foot fighting stick for the main antenna. The total antenna length for the front has to be about 198 inches. The back antenna NOT GROUNDED has to be 212 inches. These measurments are dependant on vehicle.

Mr Gunn said that this antenna is a 1/2 wave.

Time to order those custom 12 foot sections from Mr. Gunn....Shipping will be between $150-200 for 2....ouch!

My question is is why the back antenna (reflector) is not grounded. Im stilll learning about this antenna myself. Anyone else out there ever seen one of these in real life? Ever run one?

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:49 PM

Xforce also has an $800 version of the ROG.1-2-Wave-Antenna-System274-188_th.jpg (http://www.deepsouthradios.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=532&d=1331581935)

http://www.xforceamps.com/category/Antennas-And-Mounts-14 (http://www.xforceamps.com/category/Antennas-And-Mounts-14)

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:50 PM

Is there any documentation of the .64 λ being better than a 5/8 λ ? I've read many antenna books and articles in mags and on the web but don't recall any mention of this.Hell I can't think of any mention of .64 λ antennas other than for CB/11M.

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:51 PM

From what I have read (several articles) the db gain difference is un-noticable. Its somting like 0.2 db gain added

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:53 PM

I was going through my photobucket album and ran a crossed these old pictures of Davemade"s "Rod of God" from days gone by. The last I heard you could still get them for something like 500 bucks a copy plus a bundle for shipping cost but that"s been awhile.

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:54 PM

I have seen those pics before and last I heard about one was one of the Mod Squad boys out in Hawaii bought one for around 600 plus shipping. Cant remember where I saw it though. It was on one of the forums. It was supposedly an original.

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:55 PM

Throw a towel over it and play with it outside

NY714
02-09-2013, 08:57 PM

Is there any documentation of the .64 λ being better than a 5/8 λ ? I've read many antenna books and articles in mags and on the web but don't recall any mention of this.Hell I can't think of any mention of .64 λ antennas other than for CB/11M.

CBRN38
02-09-2013, 09:46 PM
back in the day the dave guys used the half wave bounce back set up with 1 director. they did well, but they are not "the" half wave that got people on the banning spree. At that time a 1/2 wave was stronger then the current 5 antenna systems. It wasnt untill a different set of half waves showed up in texas and cut off the guy who ran 3 32 pills tied together. with a single 32 pill on a battery stack. The next event everyone went into banning mode. The guy with the 3-32's beat the ROG set ups many times.
With the 5 antennas we run now, I cut my half wave clean off at 40 miles. so have others at shorter distances.
The true benefit of a 1/2 wave is for skip talking.

the dave style 1/2 wave can be purchased at fat boy www.chargercharger.com Its the same basic design without the glass caps. The other style is made by 55. Its more efficient also.

The reason the rear isnt grounded is its not a 1/4 wave. any 1/2 wave director or reflector is isolated. length basically determines is function. ( this is a simple description )

And 1/2 waves are 12-15 db over 2 coils, which are 4-5 db over 1 antenna.

fabtoys 1/2 waves are 1500 i think, 55's are 950 shipped.

Why buy a 1/2 wave. The most common response I hear is " im not paying 900 for an antenna " freaking morons!!!
" I can buy a 12 pill for that" Bigger moron!!!!!!
If you are the type of guy who sits and talks skip the half wave is for you. reason is 12 db gain is doubling your power 4 times. So lets say you are doing 1000 peak. Double that 4 times. ( depending on who you talk to or what chart you follow ) that could be 4000 peak ( chart ) or 16000 peak by doubling each increase total of 4 time.
Lets just go with the 4000 peak.. 1000 peak is a 5 pill, so to get 4000 peak thats a good running 16 pill.

16 pill 1400
2 alts and a bracket 1500 ( thats cheap )
batteries and power cable. 500
external regulator 100
having the room in your mobile ????????

Morons please stand up.... thats at least 3500 to get 4000 peak. Imagine if you needed 16000
Especially if you cant get a bigger alt worth a damm, have the room for multiple alts or cant take up the room in your family mobile 950 shipped is really looking a lot more friendly now doesn't it.

DO they really work. yes! I have a set, use them for skip ( and some keydowns ) and switching from coils to half waves has yielded many more contacts, complete cut offs when the coils were mixing, etc

noisemaker
03-20-2013, 07:09 PM

i just built a .64 DIPOLE. Its pretty bad ass for a wire antenna. its all unbalanced/balanced feed and match (and if it can handle power -that helps too). Going to make a second one just for 11m and see if it out performs my modified v5000 5/8 wave which is higher in the air. as for the mobile - the 55 half waves are the shiz for the $$$ - youll be kickin base stations asses. hell you can give a good beatdown with a 2x8 and a set of those.

noisemaker
03-20-2013, 07:10 PM
back in the day the dave guys used the half wave bounce back set up with 1 director. they did well, but they are not "the" half wave that got people on the banning spree. At that time a 1/2 wave was stronger then the current 5 antenna systems. It wasnt untill a different set of half waves showed up in texas and cut off the guy who ran 3 32 pills tied together. with a single 32 pill on a battery stack. The next event everyone went into banning mode. The guy with the 3-32's beat the ROG set ups many times.
With the 5 antennas we run now, I cut my half wave clean off at 40 miles. so have others at shorter distances.
The true benefit of a 1/2 wave is for skip talking.

the dave style 1/2 wave can be purchased at fat boy www.chargercharger.com (http://www.chargercharger.com) Its the same basic design without the glass caps. The other style is made by 55. Its more efficient also.

The reason the rear isnt grounded is its not a 1/4 wave. any 1/2 wave director or reflector is isolated. length basically determines is function. ( this is a simple description )

And 1/2 waves are 12-15 db over 2 coils, which are 4-5 db over 1 antenna.

fabtoys 1/2 waves are 1500 i think, 55's are 950 shipped.

Why buy a 1/2 wave. The most common response I hear is " im not paying 900 for an antenna " freaking morons!!!
" I can buy a 12 pill for that" Bigger moron!!!!!!
If you are the type of guy who sits and talks skip the half wave is for you. reason is 12 db gain is doubling your power 4 times. So lets say you are doing 1000 peak. Double that 4 times. ( depending on who you talk to or what chart you follow ) that could be 4000 peak ( chart ) or 16000 peak by doubling each increase total of 4 time.
Lets just go with the 4000 peak.. 1000 peak is a 5 pill, so to get 4000 peak thats a good running 16 pill.

16 pill 1400
2 alts and a bracket 1500 ( thats cheap )
batteries and power cable. 500
external regulator 100
having the room in your mobile ????????

Morons please stand up.... thats at least 3500 to get 4000 peak. Imagine if you needed 16000
Especially if you cant get a bigger alt worth a damm, have the room for multiple alts or cant take up the room in your family mobile 950 shipped is really looking a lot more friendly now doesn't it.

DO they really work. yes! I have a set, use them for skip ( and some keydowns ) and switching from coils to half waves has yielded many more contacts, complete cut offs when the coils were mixing, etc

couldnt have said it better..

NY714
03-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the detailed information.

:300 (213):

BOOTY MONSTER
03-21-2013, 01:17 PM
i just built a .64 DIPOLE. Its pretty bad ass for a wire antenna. its all unbalanced/balanced feed and match (and if it can handle power -that helps too). Going to make a second one just for 11m and see if it out performs my modified v5000 5/8 wave which is higher in the air. as for the mobile - the 55 half waves are the shiz for the $$$ - youll be kickin base stations asses. hell you can give a good beatdown with a 2x8 and a set of those.

sounds interesting , can you make a thread on it with some pics ? also interested in the matching network and if it's a vertical what did you use for viagra ? .... thanks .

i played with 5/8 and .64 when i had my my omni using the maco type tuning ring . going from a 22 1/2 ft vertical to one 23 ft didn't show me any detectable difference . i didn't hear or talk to anyone on one that i didn't on the other . but if that extra 6 inches gives someone a warm fuzzy feeling that it may be performing better by all means go for it ..... it won't hurt anything .

461NJ
03-22-2013, 04:50 PM
Damn that's sweet. I would like to hear a gate on that antenna. May have to have one made for myself also

Post Dispatched Via Rabbit Vibrator.