PDA

View Full Version : What type of contest would you like

doughboy
07-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Hi all we are going to host a giveway of a predator Freedom dx-k antenna donated by our very own bulldog-unit777 we would like your input on the type of contest to have for example a top poster a top refferer or something else you may have in mind let us know what you would like

Beercanman
07-31-2012, 12:00 PM
How about if everyone interested posts up a story on why they deserve the antenna or how they're going to use it. Best story wins.

BOOTY MONSTER
07-31-2012, 01:47 PM
i like the top referrer idea ..... with one caveat ......
be serious about keeping BS , trolling and folks here just to antagonize ... under control .
then when they get here ...... they may want to stay here .

Bulldog-Unit777
07-31-2012, 06:48 PM
Hello everyone! That's right I am doanating a brand new Predator Freedom DX-K Mobile Antenna. Last Christmas I gave one away on another forum. The Freedom DX-K antenna has been offically offered to friends of the airwaves. Well in 1 year we have 10 owners! Each owner chooses to do as they wish and from then on I learn more about this concept. Heck I had somebody make a base station antenna out of it. One owner in Texas called me up, got on 28 and saw the antenna in action. So what's the Freedom is about. Well the 7/8"x36" hollow aluminum shaft allows the operator to cut a whip any lenght for any band! For example for 11 meters you cut a 102" from Radio Shack to 80". Slide it into the shaft to 72". Shaft and whip 108"... adjust length as needed. I was blessed to have Kale Cavel's help and support. All antennas have the official Predator labels and quality along with a lifetime warranty. All also come with the famous tear drop style aluminum corona ball made by Gunny Pucks in California, 1/2 oz. Noalox anti-oxidant compound, allen wrench, antenna stud rubber protection cap, American Flag patch and personal custom ownership certificate! Anyways you all will have a chance to win one here at CB Junkies...stay tuned!

707 Lumpy Delaware
08-03-2012, 08:46 AM
How much do they sell for if I'm not lucky enough to win one, so I can start saving some green backs !!!!