PDA

View Full Version : mueldroppings is down

BOOTY MONSTER
08-06-2012, 02:11 PM
.......... someone is "pissed......" ...... maybe ?

Beercanman
08-06-2012, 02:45 PM
That's what happens when you upgrade.

doughboy
08-06-2012, 05:54 PM
You mean to 4.2 with all the known holes and to add insult to injury the version number is advertised right at the bottom so all the script boys can google for version 4.2 then have at it hmmm

High Voltage Mobile NJ
08-06-2012, 11:58 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Beercanman
08-07-2012, 03:01 AM
It's ok, it's alright.

Mistah Gravy
08-14-2012, 04:09 PM
holy shit man.somebody seriously hates that site and i has an idea whom it be.that's why you don't let volatile people on your site.and also when you put a site on the web you have to make sure you are going with the right stuff that isn't all that easy to mess with.
when i had a site my partner was a soft/hard-ware engineer so he knew what to use that was as close to bulletproof as you can get on the web(nothing is bulletproof....if one can make it,one can break it).oh well,that's the other thing that sets this place apart from that other site.sure we have a couple of boneheads that like to argue but nobody is looking to zap each other as soon as they touch their computer keyboard.they are just busting balls.

Five hundred ninety eight
06-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Lookit... I have an idea who it may be.

ballsdeepofcherrio
10-07-2013, 12:31 PM
That's what happens when you upgrade.you making your mouth more inviting over there

the caveman
10-07-2013, 05:03 PM
That site is a train wreck. To much unneeded and unwanted Pictures and people. Some of the people on there act like 12 year olds that don't get enough attention.

Mistah Gravy
10-07-2013, 07:45 PM
i was over there for a little bit even before the owner before these owners. in the beginning it seemed fine but as time went on it got dirty and foul smelling because all kinds of shennanigans were allowed. not nice at all!!

JesseJamesDallas
10-07-2013, 10:12 PM
There are allot of guys over there with allot of knowledge in radio, but they are over-shadowed by all the others that insist on derailing threads, and posting gay shit outside of the Garbage Pile room...I thought once that Peak was going to try and clean up the main site, but guess that idea also got derailed...

I know Peak's idea of having a site with "No Rules" was with good intentions, but there's just too many there that take full advantage of that and push the limits till after a while the bull shit starts getting old, and people start staying away, except for the few who get off on seeing just what they can get away with.

the caveman
10-08-2013, 02:12 PM
I joined and after awhile got tired of the crap. I have a fancy little tablet that catches bugs and viruses and let's you know where they came from. I got 2 bug reports and a virus (that was stopped before it harmed anything) within an hour on that site. There is so much bullshit there that's unbelievable. You would think people would be mature enough to not do the things they do on there.