PDA

View Full Version : SkipShooter from the Yard

SkipShooter
08-27-2012, 09:52 PM
hey all its SkipShooter from the hawg yard ... been off the air for a year.... and makin a come back... SO LOOK OUT I WILL be droppin Hammers

SkipShooter
08-28-2012, 12:06 AM
Also build custom 25's and 29's.. and antenna's...

Bulldog-Unit777
08-28-2012, 01:40 AM
Welcome SkipShooter to CB Junkies, enjoy!

SkipShooter
08-28-2012, 01:51 AM
yea love the site so far... got any questions... just ask

Beercanman
08-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Where's the hog yard?

High Voltage Mobile NJ
08-28-2012, 04:39 PM
its in the state of Arkansas . thats where the real big amplifier technicians come from . Jerry and sneaky pete are 2 of the best in Big Tube Amplifiers . :very_drunk:

SkipShooter
08-28-2012, 10:21 PM
u know jerry?.... hahaha ...i used to hang out at his shop alot ... u can learn some shit from him if u will just shut up...let him work and stay out of the way .....i learned alot about solid state amps from him this way... cause u know he love the shit... he gets to workin on somethin and gets into it and turns around out ofknow where and ask u somethin like " u know how to tune these transformers"... i would say no ... and he would just exsplain it to you while he goes back to working ..... i know alot of people dontr ub right with him and come off as a jerk ... but he is a alright guy

High Voltage Mobile NJ
08-28-2012, 10:35 PM
u know jerry?.... hahaha ...i used to hang out at his shop alot ... u can learn some shit from him if u will just shut up...let him work and stay out of the way .....i learned alot about solid state amps from him this way... cause u know he love the shit... he gets to workin on somethin and gets into it and turns around out ofknow where and ask u somethin like " u know how to tune these transformers"... i would say no ... and he would just exsplain it to you while he goes back to working ..... i know alot of people dontr ub right with him and come off as a jerk ... but he is a alright guy

Jerry makes the best ac amps in the world , you have to see the new technology , so much protection in his circuits . i love jerry , i talk to him on the phone all the time . :very_drunk:

SkipShooter
08-28-2012, 10:55 PM
hahahahha ... tell him Slim said hi .... i havent talked to him in a few years.... done lost his # i was thinking of dropping him a email .... and yea... his ac boxes are SWEET ... ur right he makes something its done RIGHT... no short cuts ... and his amps dont show alot of harmonic watts... what u see is what u get

SkipShooter
08-28-2012, 10:59 PM
i was thinking... his deep voice... i think it fits his head lol

doughboy
09-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Welcome to the board skipshooter

SkipShooter
09-02-2012, 04:56 AM
tx Doughboy

Shoestring
09-06-2016, 01:18 AM
hey all its SkipShooter from the hawg yard ... been off the air for a year.... and makin a come back... SO LOOK OUT I WILL be droppin Hammers
I was told that you could build a channel kit for cobra 29 classic 40 up and 40 down if so how much would it cost? I have one in a 29 but my local techs tell me they don't make the kits any more.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk

Shoestring
09-06-2016, 01:20 AM
My handle is Shoestring 673 from Indiana.

Sent from my NXA8QC116 using Tapatalk