PDA

View Full Version : HighVoltage NJ threatened me today in the shoutbox

mackmobile43
11-18-2012, 10:48 PM
This is not a good thing I'm thinking.

Today 05:44 PM
<High Voltage Mobile NJ> (http://www.cbjunkies.com/member.php?u=6)
listen to this fucktard machmobile43 dude you dont want to mess with me , you will get an asskicking plus you will be in court also. i dont thik your family is going to like that when you fuck up big time . pack ya bags missy .

mackmobile43
11-18-2012, 11:34 PM
oh and the other evening when you threatened me while on PalTalk and said you were moving to Colorado and was gonna kick my ass you neglected to divulge the nature of your business while here in our colorful state.

Not just me, others are asking me about this when I mention your interest in harming me.

mackmobile43
11-19-2012, 12:05 AM
And seeing how you probably spend every nickle you make on your cb radio crap and going to keydowns you probably don't have 2 nickles to rub together and your wife and children are suffering without food and clothing and most likely about to lose the family home due to not keeping up with the mortgage.

I'ts a terrible affliction this cb addiction and there really should be a 12 step program for the poor fools such as yourself and I would gladly transport to.

Have a good day and I hope your financial situation improves.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 01:06 AM
oghhhhhhhhhhhh . i got ya scared now . your the disease and im he cure, consider that ok . lol lol lol.
dont come crying now cause your being an internet bully out here, then someone like me kicks your ass when i talk back to ya . :deadhorse: my kung foo is way stronger than you . pack ya bags . :smash::boxing:

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 01:07 AM
moving to colorado is now a threat , wwowwwwwwwwww your thin skinned son, lol lol lol lol

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 01:09 AM
And seeing how you probably spend every nickle you make on your cb radio crap and going to keydowns you probably don't have 2 nickles to rub together and your wife and children are suffering without food and clothing and most likely about to lose the family home due to not keeping up with the mortgage.

I'ts a terrible affliction this cb addiction and there really should be a 12 step program for the poor fools such as yourself and I would gladly transport to.

Have a good day and I hope your financial situation improves.

thats what you think its all in your head son. i haven't bought any cb stuff in years . my mobile is talking just fine. listen on the super bowl channel 6 sometimes , i love proving mudducks wrong all the time , lol lol lol:300 (287):

mackmobile43
11-19-2012, 08:25 AM
You don't remember threatening me in the dxrt room in paltalk?
and you lie about your cb purchases.
why are you moving to Colorado, surely not just to kick my ass which by the way is pretty tough to kick and why do I need to "pack my bags''?

I do not listen to channel 6 as there are lots of people there who repeat everything they say over and over again like I did not hear them the first time, you ain't my nigga

mackmobile43
11-19-2012, 08:34 AM
oh wait, now I get it when you say you're gonna kick my ass you mean you're going to beat me at a cb radio competition.

Now I'm no longer concerned for my safety, have a nice day have a nice day have a nice day

mackmobile43
11-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Sent from my LG-P990h using Tapatalk 2
And when you challenge me to a keydown that's Nj slang for a cocksucking contest, well mister I tell you Ill have no part in that little goings on.

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 02:54 PM
You don't remember threatening me in the dxrt room in paltalk?
and you lie about your cb purchases.
why are you moving to Colorado, surely not just to kick my ass which by the way is pretty tough to kick and why do I need to "pack my bags''?

I do not listen to channel 6 as there are lots of people there who repeat everything they say over and over again like I did not hear them the first time, you ain't my nigga

you are a white piece of trash . i told you why im moving to colorado , im a ski racer dude. its true. so deal with it and stop ya crying . :cheer2:

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 02:56 PM
oh wait, now I get it when you say you're gonna kick my ass you mean you're going to beat me at a cb radio competition.

Now I'm no longer concerned for my safety, have a nice day have a nice day have a nice day

bye bye bye bye . be careful i will be watching you mack43 all the time . im just waiting for you to mess up . :hat:

mackmobile43
11-19-2012, 03:27 PM
you are a white piece of trash . i told why im moving to colorado , im a ski racer dude. its true. so deal with it and stop ya crying . :cheer2:

Now that's some funny shit right there, I don't beleive you're a ski bunny cause you don't have the hips for it

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Now that's some funny shit right there, I don't beleive you're a ski bunny cause you don't have the hips for it

hahahhahahahahhah oghhhhhhhhh my , i no whats on your mind . you dont need hips cotton choppa !!! you need big ass quads and a strong ass for skiing breakaaaaaaa . lol lol lol . thanks for refering me to a ski bunny , i am a sexy bitch also , lol lol lol :horn::cheer2:

BOOTY MONSTER
11-19-2012, 09:21 PM
10-4 on having a strong ass :wtfsmilie:

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 10:09 PM
10-4 on having a strong ass :wtfsmilie:

I Work Out Booty Monster . bumper bumper . :emmersed::tan:

BOOTY MONSTER
11-19-2012, 10:15 PM
thanks for not describing your workout routine ...... we already know 5150 and foolbreeze are your spotters . :300 (189):

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-19-2012, 10:56 PM
thanks for not describing your workout routine ...... we already know 5150 and foolbreeze are your spotters . :300 (189):

bad dogg. your cruising for a bruising son !!!!! :horn::300 (263):

BOOTY MONSTER
11-19-2012, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oqphnzECOs

CBRN51
11-25-2012, 12:08 PM
thanks for not describing your workout routine ...... we already know 5150 and foolbreeze are your spotters . :300 (189):yea but , booty's workout begins with a scooter trip to the pastry isle -ex hostess ilse !
and rapid jaw action on creme filled cakes followed by case loads of "Dolly Madison"

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMNOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMNOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM oink oink
NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMNOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOMoink oink oink:300 (191):

CBRN51
11-25-2012, 12:11 PM
large people need love too
no mack large people need to go on a fuckin diet!

BOOTY MONSTER
11-25-2012, 03:00 PM
now now mack , be nice to 51 . he serves a very important roll here since every forum needs a village idiot .

CBRN51
11-25-2012, 09:02 PM
now now mack , be nice to 51 . he serves a very important roll here since every forum needs a village idiot . every forum has a village idiot with a user id "BOOTY MONSTER" .

and mack .....
assholes are like aircraft.............and your mouth is a landing strip!
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

High Voltage Mobile NJ
11-27-2012, 03:04 PM
lol:300 (252):

High Voltage Mobile NJ
12-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Thats a very handsome guy down in north carolina . thank you for being my fan member mack 43 :300 (213):

Five hundred ninety eight
06-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Thats a very handsome guy down in north carolina . thank you for being my fan member mack 43 :300 (213):
I like cheerleaders too! They're pretty...

BIG19
07-07-2013, 07:40 AM
dammit boy