PDA

View Full Version : Hello out the in DX (Internrt) Land de Moonchild 747 coming out of the Northern Lakes of GA.

Moonchild 747
05-03-2013, 08:57 AM
Hello...Hello..Hello

I'm very glad my grandfather planted the CB bug in my head 30 some years ago...I have been very blessed to have him mentor me throughout my life. Ive been into radio for quite some time now and have gone out and got my ham ticket. Recently to expand my knowledge of electromagnetic energy. I'm on a search for knowledge in this area simple cause it intrigues me. I have recently found it fulfilling helping others in this strange and slightly unknown relm. I'm no expert so please don't stop with what ever I post and sight it as gospel, please do as I have and continue to search for the truth.
Looking forward to reading everyones posts.

747 and I'm clear...

Silverado 996
05-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Nice intro 747, and welcome to CBjunkies! Lots of good folks in here.

I can remember falling asleep next to my dad all of the time while he was beating up the midnight sky's with his base station in the early 80's. Growing up all of our vehicles had a CB mounted in them. I had a little Cobra 19 mounted in my RX-7 while I was in high school in the 90's, then gave it back to my dad when I moved out of the house. A little more year ago a package showed up on my from poach... My dad sent me a brand new Corba 29 LXLE Chrome for my birthday, let just say the CB spark was fired back up. "I'm very glad my grandfather planted the CB bug in my head 30 some years ago." I also feel the same way, except it was my dad that planted the CB bug into me. Now that I my 10 year old daughter has been exposed to CB radios, and let just say when the skip is rolling we fight for the mic...lol!

Silverado 996 back quiet

scooter71nc
05-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Hello and welcome Moonchild

Cjsanders2010
07-21-2013, 07:57 PM
I heard 747 the other day on the radio. I'm from mid ga

Moonchild 747
07-21-2013, 09:50 PM
I heard 747 the other day on the radio. I'm from mid ga

Every time I come back home I get up on 22...but hit up the big channels when DX'ing. Next time throw me a signal report brother. Thanks for the conformation though...

Cjsanders2010
07-21-2013, 10:11 PM
I tried and tried to answer back but seems like Noone hears me

Fogdog
07-22-2013, 04:35 PM
Welcome to the club 747. Great bunch of people on here. Sounds like we share some of the same intrests, like Ham and any other form of radio gadgetry. Hope to here ya on the waves soon.

chewing tobacco
07-23-2013, 09:35 AM
my uncle gave me the cb bug I'd rather talk on my CB then watch a movie 189 chewing tobacco done