PDA

View Full Version : Hifi for nearly FREE!!!!!

scooter71nc
06-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Hello guys I have been playing around with some software and plugins I found on the net and they work very weel for me. Now to start with I am running an USB interface sound card that I already had that I use with protools. they say as long as you have a desent sound card in your pc that it works good with very little lag. but like I said I have a Digidesign mbox 2 mini which you can find pretty cheap off craigslist or ebay. now to the setup.Ok The first thing you will need is to download a driver call ASIO4all. you can download it off the net just do a search on yahoo or google. Now the next thing is to download the software it is called Live Professor. you can download it from www.liveprofessor.net (http://www.liveprofessor.net). Make sure you download the free verison. I think the one I am running is liveprofessorfree1.0.3 Ok now you will need some plugins. you can do a search on the internet for free vst plugins. they are a lot of them. but here is the ones I am playing with right now.the order I list them are the order I input the in live professor as well.1. Blockfish this is the compressor.2. Floorfish this is the noise gate 3. Pushtec this is the Eq I am running works good4. Spitfish This is a D scer. 5. Freerevb this is my reverb program.Like I said they are a lot of vst plugins for free all over the net. I just think theses are the easiest ones to setup. just play around with them. and you must have alittle know how with computers. If anyone needs any help I will try my best to help.Hope this will help someone and the only thing you will have to buy is mic and cables unless your sound card want handle it and you will need a USB interface sound card such as digidesign or m audio.