preps

Thread: Court WT569 Tasmania

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Court WT569 Tasmania

Hello all , My name is Court WT569 from Launceston Tasmania .
    I have been on radio since I was 9 years old in 1976 , I started radio in Melbourne with a Realistic Navaho and a 3 Element yagi , when beams were not allowed at that time !

Moved to Queensland in 1980 and made thousands of contacts to the USA and Europe and most of Australia. Started getting serious about radio when I saw what kind of radios were out there , I believe its a great hobby, had a break for about 10 years , I moved back to Melbourne and radio was not much of an option for me as i had limited space . Was sick of the Melbourne 4 seasons in one day weather and moved back to Tasmania where I'm on a farm .

I work for Apple as a programmer for there apple TV division, which gives me the opportunity to travel all over the world , and also do side programming for other companies as well , so I love radio during the day and programming at night that i upload directly to the apple servers and put it out to the public.

If you have heard me on radio you will know I am an eSSB audio freak , I love great audio and I spend my time making sure I buy the best of audio equipment, I get so many fantastic audio reports but you must remember to hear Quality , You must be also running a good quality radio yourself to hear the fruits of my labor. All my radios have been modified in the USA by VooDoo Audio that is certified.

I look forward to hearing you all on radio, Its getting harder to find good people to chat with these days, but i believe there is good in everyone and look forward to chatting with you all !! Please listen out for me on 27.355.00

73's
    Court WT569 or WR569 Tasmania

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool that your on board court ... I look forward to many good talks with you and rob about all the junk we discusses all the time ... soon as my beem is up and going... Welcome to the site mate great info and great people... ;-) 351...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

Court (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will know who to go to with computer problems now.. lol
    Give me a call on 38 LSB 27:385 one day... :-) How many pill's is too many ?

Solar Radio 351.... Tasmania, Australia.

.....Smile and enjoy life ...

" Most Southern Station in this Nation"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

Court (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking for a wiling person to do a Youtube video of my audio while im talking to them , is anyone up for it , and if so please get in contact with me and skip willing we will have a QSO thanks guys !!

Cheers
    Court WT569

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome enjoy the site bunch of good people here.
    STANG
    .............​ 406
    ........................OUT

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Court View Post
    Hello all , My name is Court WT569 from Launceston Tasmania .
    I have been on radio since I was 9 years old in 1976 , I started radio in Melbourne with a Realistic Navaho and a 3 Element yagi , when beams were not allowed at that time !

Moved to Queensland in 1980 and made thousands of contacts to the USA and Europe and most of Australia. Started getting serious about radio when I saw what kind of radios were out there , I believe its a great hobby, had a break for about 10 years , I moved back to Melbourne and radio was not much of an option for me as i had limited space . Was sick of the Melbourne 4 seasons in one day weather and moved back to Tasmania where I'm on a farm .

I work for Apple as a programmer for there apple TV division, which gives me the opportunity to travel all over the world , and also do side programming for other companies as well , so I love radio during the day and programming at night that i upload directly to the apple servers and put it out to the public.

If you have heard me on radio you will know I am an eSSB audio freak , I love great audio and I spend my time making sure I buy the best of audio equipment, I get so many fantastic audio reports but you must remember to hear Quality , You must be also running a good quality radio yourself to hear the fruits of my labor. All my radios have been modified in the USA by VooDoo Audio that is certified.

I look forward to hearing you all on radio, Its getting harder to find good people to chat with these days, but i believe there is good in everyone and look forward to chatting with you all !! Please listen out for me on 27.355.00

73's
    Court WT569 or WR569 Tasmania

Welcome aboard to forum. Also keep your ears on 27.3850 LSB as well as 27.5550 USB is another big channel in the states. World Radio 714 New York will keep my ears open.
    RCI-2950DX, 1978 Cobra 148 GTL Taiwan, SHURE526T MIC, Tug-8 With Astatic 10 DA Head, Astatic 575M6, ASTRON 70/20 AMP POWER SUPPLIES, IMAX 2000 W GROUND PLANE KIT. TIMES MICROWAVE LMR-400 COAX, RF CHOKES. DIAMOND SWR/POWER INLINE METER. 250 of Sea Level Under Me. Recent World Radio Member.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NY714 For This Useful Post:

Court (04-24-2014)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None