preps

Thread: XTReme 2018 CB Echo Microphones

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

XTReme 2018 CB Echo Microphones

Hello has anyone purchased RF Limited (Magnum) and used a XTREME 2018 EC-2018XTR Digital Echo Power Microphone with double talker ?

1. If so has anyone seen the factory defect ? With the wires chaffing inside the battery compartment ? Its a tight fit for the 9V Battery and the battery housing has a tendency to chaff the wires.

Please let me know when I called magnum about this problem the acted as if they have never heard of it before.

Thanks
    Living in Central Texas, my CB handle is Gearbox and my DX call sign is 222 Triple Duce.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 of them (4 if you count one that don't work) and haven't seen any signs of wear on the battery wires...The battery compartment is tight I will give you that...Just have to be careful to get the wires out of the way when replacing the battery and lid...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseJamesDallas For This Useful Post:

BOOTY MONSTER (07-27-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reply no doubt about it the battery compartment is tight and thats the problem.
    Living in Central Texas, my CB handle is Gearbox and my DX call sign is 222 Triple Duce.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None