preps
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The return of the No Name CB shop

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am currently looking to get in touch with a good radio tech.i just sent my Cobra 148GTL out to get tuned and married to one of the amps that i sent him and since i hadn't used my radio for a while i didn't know that something was wrong with it and the guy that was going to tune it,couldn't figure it out.it wasn't the finals or one other thing(can't remember what he said)and he spent a little more time trying to figure it out but couldnt so he's sending the radio and both of my little amps(Power Plus 250 and Magnum2000)back to me this week so i'll still need a good radio tech for that 148GTl and also my secondary 148GTL i want looked at and tuned and ficed if anything's wrong with it.
    once those two are tip-top shape then i'll want a radio that i just bought but haven't received in the mail yet,tuned.it's a 148F GTL.

so if you could message me with either this tech or another good tech's contact info i'd very much appreciate it.thanks,Scott/Gravy626-New HampashaH

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    by BOOTYMONSTER » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:07 pm
    how about an option to delete a thread we make ?
    ill admit im at least a part time idiot . sometimes i do double post when editing a post .
    some may find this hard to believe , but ....... sometimes i even get pissed and make a post i regret later . hard to believe huh?? lol

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is New HampashaH
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah Gravy View Post
    i am currently looking to get in touch with a good radio tech.i just sent my Cobra 148GTL out to get tuned and married to one of the amps that i sent him and since i hadn't used my radio for a while i didn't know that something was wrong with it and the guy that was going to tune it,couldn't figure it out.it wasn't the finals or one other thing(can't remember what he said)and he spent a little more time trying to figure it out but couldnt so he's sending the radio and both of my little amps(Power Plus 250 and Magnum2000)back to me this week so i'll still need a good radio tech for that 148GTl and also my secondary 148GTL i want looked at and tuned and ficed if anything's wrong with it.
    once those two are tip-top shape then i'll want a radio that i just bought but haven't received in the mail yet,tuned.it's a 148F GTL.

so if you could message me with either this tech or another good tech's contact info i'd very much appreciate it.thanks,Scott/Gravy626-New HampashaH

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry LoneWolf,i just saw this.New HampshaH is right next to Massholeachusetts,tucked up here in the Nawth-East Connah of the USA.lmao
    gotta represent with the accent ya know!! LMAO

P.S.thank you for the email link Breeze.i'll get in touch with him soon.i just got my main 148GTL back from a tune-tech and he couldn't work with it because it had no tx.he said it wasn't the final/driver/or something else i can't remember but either way i'll have to get it and my 2ndary 148GTL worked on as well to get both radios back on the air.i am also currently looking for a new radio.i had bought a 148F that arrived DOA so i sent it back today for a refund.i looked at a Ranger696F that was brand new and only $149 which is in my price range.i also got a link to a radio that is going to be for sale soon so i may wait.again,thanks for the email link-Gravy626
    Last edited by Mistah Gravy; 04-09-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Visitors found this page by searching for

no name amps

nonameamps

stickman cb

stickman no name amps

noname cb amps

competition cb amps

stroker amps buck fifty

noname amplifier

stickman cb shop

no name amp

No Name amplifiers

no name cb shop

www.nonameamps.com

stickman@nonameamps.com

55 bull it built ampshow many dc volts fatboy cb amp runstickman ampno name cb radiowww.cbjunkies.com page2stickman cb radiostick man cb radioscb tube amplifier 4salenoname amps cb radio chatgoogle no name cb ampesno name amps cb radio chat