preps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr.coily antennas

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mr.coily antennas

Howdy forum...Just rolling thru had a few minutes to surf the web and thought i would say hello and update everybody,Just finished the all new shop and building some new light weight antennas and have some beams on the way everything looking real good..hey anyhow you all have a good holidays coming up if i dont catch you on the air im rocking 28 am side!! Must have talked to 20 guys today maybe ill catch you maybe not,nice looking forum great job! 73sss Mr,coily

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr,coily For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (10-29-2013), JesseJamesDallas (10-28-2013), the caveman (10-28-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    heyyyyyyy Mr.Coily! ive heard you a couple times over here your sounding good!
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

...me thinks I'm being stalked.
    Last edited by JesseJamesDallas; 10-28-2013 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks i try to get out there as much as i can to talk to everybody and love talking with my customer when there throwing down the hammers...anyhow usually only have a few minutes here and there to chat out here so if i dont reply quick its just me being to busy..my wife hates them words to busy...ill try to drop in help if i can but anyhow have good one forum..Caveman...jjd anybody else want to catch me on the air i throw a hard hammer out of oregon state ill be listening...Coily in the corner!.....not stalker yet jjd.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr,coily For This Useful Post:

High Voltage Mobile NJ (10-29-2013), hotrod (10-30-2013), the caveman (10-29-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome mr coily . enjoy the stay and the chat chat . voltage got down breakaaaaaaa.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to High Voltage Mobile NJ For This Useful Post:

the caveman (10-29-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by High Voltage Mobile NJ View Post
    welcome mr coily . enjoy the stay and the chat chat . voltage got down breakaaaaaaa.
    Voltage needs to get back up!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Caveman 195 waving a hand in Southern Indiana

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right on I'll try stop by as time allows.Thanks and back to the lathe for me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr,coily For This Useful Post:

the caveman (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mr. Coily, would it be possible to have a custom antenna built for the top of a Nissan NV 3500 high top work van, that can stand up to a few hits on the whip, I like my sirio pl5000, but I have damaged one whip and got a small bend in the 2nd one that I had to straighten, the van is approximately 8ft 7in at the top and approximately 8-10 ft long
    Here is a photo of the top, can't show the side as it has my work logo on it, any response is very much appreciated or PM me. Thanks and god bless.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a tough one first you would need a puck type mount .and with the height your going to be well over 15 feet..truthfully at that height you might want think about a custom antenna with a t top horizontal stinger that would take care the height issue but still give you great performance.... I can or other builder can make that for u...Thanks coily.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr,coily View Post
    Howdy forum...Just rolling thru had a few minutes to surf the web and thought i would say hello and update everybody,Just finished the all new shop and building some new light weight antennas and have some beams on the way everything looking real good..hey anyhow you all have a good holidays coming up if i dont catch you on the air im rocking 28 am side!! Must have talked to 20 guys today maybe ill catch you maybe not,nice looking forum great job! 73sss Mr,coily
    Welcome to CBjunkies have fun and enjoy
    Silverado 996 back in the woods and I'm gone!
    * Cobra 29LXLE *
    * Ranger 2970N2 * 5' FireStik FS-5 *
    * Uniden BearCat 12 watt spearker *

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change, that survives"

- Charles Darwin

Visitors found this page by searching for

mr coily antenna reviews

mr coily

http:www.cbjunkies.comthreads1058-Mr-coily-antennas