Thread: Has anyone invited?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg that was fucking grosss !!!!!!!!! lol lol holy shit

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the things that was going on at mauldroppers... let's just say is not for most people. I know most of the new guys that came in.... let's just say were less human to anyone that runs anything that is not made by dave... But what is funny is a lot of their original daves.... Does not look like mine.

Not only to say I got one of primes first amps... back when they changed to headcrackas from small transformers to the larger 2" transformers... plus the vacuum tune....

Plus to only person to ever get a 24 pill by Ghettoway Driver

And even able to get a hard to find skullcracka.

All from either friends or builders.... etc etc etc locating or building for me because I collect the hard to get amps.... But even all that said... Even after all the shit they said because I did not have dave built...... (Which is what the one on top is...) Sorry not to sit and talk about one amp maker who is viewed as god... but there was people making amps long before dave. And I am not going to be one known as a nut hugger like most of those guys do.

I still can not find humor of any cber getting turned in/fined by fcc. No matter for what reason/things they have done to other people.

Guess me being caught by fcc when I was a kid took that humor out of me.

631 sorry to see that you have been turned in. If they do come to inspect you. Comply with them... You can file a grievance to lower fines if you have never been caught before. Usually goes through... unless it was really big....
    Luck to you with this.... Sorry bro. No one deserves this.
    Last edited by skyhawktexas; 01-10-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    Wow skyhawk nice boxes first time ive seen vacum cap tuning in a dc box as far as 631 goes i dont think that is a formal complaint i think its just something someone posted in the comment part of the site just to fuck with him a bit
    he probably already knew about it since he hasnt said anything

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i love port tuned . but i would add more hott wire feeding to the pills for good current and watts .

Visitors found this page by searching for

ghettoway driver amplifier

skullcracka amps for sale

Headcracka Amplifier

dave made amps

skullcracka amps

ghettoway driver amplifiers

skullcracka amps contactghettoway driver ampsskullcracka saleGhettoway amplifiersfor sale skullcracka ampsdavemade 16 pill24 pill amplifierskullcracka amplifierswho makes headcracka amplifiersskullcracka ampstargun antennas forumheadcracka for saleheadcracka ampsinfo on headcracka amplifiersinfo on headcracka ampsheadcracka ampskullcracka.skullcracka schematicskullcracka cb amps