Agreeed tallman, the sirio just flat out outperforms the wilson or the k40 hands down. I have had all three and the sirio pl5000 performer blows them both out of the water. I have mine magnet mounted and have talked 40-60 miles locally and dx'ing is a blast as I can talk all over the world. I had the k40 before this, and my rx/tx range nearly doubled, I tried the wilson 5000 as well and couldn't get the swr where I wanted it. Bought the sirio pl5000 and 145 mag mount from DNJ radio and out of the box swr was 1.1 on 1 and 1.2 on 40. 20 is about 1.15. This is on 11 meter with the whip placed all the way down. No trimming necessary. I am sure in could get my swr flat with a little trimming but I am pleased just the way it is. My only gripe is that mine is mounted rather high "tip of antenna is at 14ft", and I hit things often resulting in a bent top portion of antenna. Mind you my work can is 8ft 6" at the roof line, so to anybody that is thinking about purchasing one of these and is worried please don't be as I well above what most people will ever run an antenna. Unless you are planning on putting it on a vehicle like mine, a Nissan NV tall back work van, the antenna is the bomb and will out talk a wilson 5000 or a k40 hands down. They cost about the same as a wilson 5000 mag mount or a k40 mag mount. DNJ RADIO carries them and delivers fast. From Cali to Florida in 2-3 days. GOP luck to the poster and god bless.