preps
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President grant 11 in stock today....

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its taken some time since start of this thread but I know have the invoice for my grant11 witch I will pay tomorrow morning... The guy says I will be one of the first to have one on this side of the world.. I'm like a 10 year old on Xmas eve .. I really really can't wait ! Going to put up new antenna wile I wait for TNT to deliver it.. It cost me ( or will tomorrow )
    170 pounds UK dollars and 51 more for post, so all up in Ozzy dollars $415. In USA dollars thats about 360 I think as your $ is worth a bit
    more than ours... FIRST PIX WILL BE RIGHT HEAR ! first pix of mine that is... HAPPY DAZE...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I now have ... Sorry guys very happy morning should have read it first... Oh well
    Yeeeeee haaaaaa anyhow, I just love it when a plan comes together !
    A happy man...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you Bro. I'm waiting on a amp myself. I know the feeling. especially when that big brown truck rolls up my driveway.

73 The Fogdog is clear and out of here!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What TNT amp did you get? I know about the radio, just not the amp, details.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Bro , how's it going? I have an Xforce TNT 600 HD coming my way. I got the remote box for it also. I'm going to take my time on the install , and do it nice and clean. This thing with my radio supposedly will DK 200 Watts, with 800 watts out. Should be a talker.

73 The Fogdog is clear and out of here!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey there fogdog, got the TNT 600hd, same amp my brother in law runs and he loves it. I am sure you will too. I saw in 351's post that he had an amp from TNT coming as well I thought that's what I read. Was just curious about that one as well. We have been speaking a lot with each other after making contact on 11m 38lsb.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No no no gents .. Its my President, Grant11 getting sent with TNT freight .. But thanks for the tip guys as the little kl203-p will end up mobile in the 4bee... Hey guy DX is rockin on 38 right now !

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogdog View Post
    Hey Bro , how's it going? I have an Xforce TNT 600 HD coming my way. I got the remote box for it also. I'm going to take my time on the install , and do it nice and clean. This thing with my radio supposedly will DK 200 Watts, with 800 watts out. Should be a talker.
    Awesome.. Now I want one but gonna go with antenna first..

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys how this.. While speaking to owner of gagett city over in Australia ( he is a uniden dealer ) he tells me that uniden try to keep some of there product to certain parts of the world... How's zat for rude...
    Even to attempt this in our modern world is rude and arrogant .. Do uniden think they are to good for us hillbilly's down under ? Ha ha ha
    Because mine is on its way today in full export mode ! Im Happy as a pig in poo mine is comin home to Down umder... How many others made it through to us over I can only guess but if a dealer wants a pic ! Well says it all..
    Pay'd in full .. Just love that ! Yeeee haaaarrrr hillbilly style.... 351 Tassie...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its getting close ! Had a look at the tracking info this morning and the radio got to Melbourne on Friday.. Not far now... Monday or Tuesday pix go up of the radio in use.. Great skip today world radio 729 in Honolulu was booming over for a long time.. Great day sunny as a solar station needs for a long night... 351 Tassie...

Visitors found this page by searching for

president grant11 cb radio

president grant 11 cb radio