preps
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: President grant 11 in stock today....

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like we could get them here in the US, but with taxes and shipping it would cost 3-400 dollars. Waiting on the Lincoln 2!! Don't get me wrong I would gladly take a grant 2 lol. Can't wait to see the photos and hopefully talk with you again someday. Cheers mate and 73's.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We will speak again soon mate, the Lincoln 2 is available now with my contact you can be the first in the USA ! And the post Was not too killer $$ ... Exciting times for me mate, what with the new Grant 11 on its way and a new 5/8 shockwave antenna all new coax fittings and my mast extension I hope to be pumping it over the pond to you and other junkies.. I gave you + Caveman a few calls the other day too... Folks over this way say that the skip is going to be real good for the next few weeks, mornings and evenings especially.. I am getting some good reports from mainland oz regarding signal and audio and all I did was clean the ally stick... Still looking into building a box beem do you know about them ? One bloke on hear has one... Been told they are the best beem going ? True or false ???? Cheers and 73s from Down under..... Solar radio 351...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good deal about the radio, I may have to take you up on that offer!! Let me get some funds together and if possible can you get a price for me and shipping as well?? A PM might be best. Anyway as regards to the antenna I am not very familiar with most, just the general ones. JJD would be the man to answer that question as he knows his stuff about antennas, maybe PM him and ask. He is a very nice guy and will help. And can't wait to hear from you, I have been hearing a few oz stations getting called back, but I am not able to even hear them in my mobile, my friend with a big base thought he heard you calling for me the other day but couldn't get back. Anyway good to hear about all the new goodies and looking forward to the photos!! God bless and 73's mate.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My lovely girl got me a gift for the quite times on the cb and while I work ...

Name:  IMG_20140208_233203.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  326.4 KB Name:  IMG_20140208_233620.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  238.6 KB. Name:  IMG_20140208_233708.jpg
Size:  255.5 KB Name:  IMG_20140208_233350.jpg
Size:  231.8 KB
    Looks good and sounds even better... Just a CD,am fm radio dose mp3s and iPod ready and all that jazz .. JVC brand still working its functions out.. Another toy.. 351 Tassie..

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I give you a call most days a few times. Ozzie's are so competitive if they hear from the USA they stop all over each other trying to be the first/ loudest . I say every now and again " the most southern station in the nation" the response from the yobbos is funny as ! It will happen again soon we can cheat and set it up hear ? .. Not so much of a lucky dip then ! I will get a price on Monday and post to sunny Florida... See how you go with the funds whenever your ready I would love to be of help to you to get it early ( for USA ) or even make a discount, Simon did tell me export model's are in limited numbers and are the best to get as far as open radio's go's, you would have seen how easy the mod to grant11 is ? 9 bands 40ch on each ..... Lincoln may be the same with a export radio being better than standers... Do you want me to ask Simon ? Aka simonthewizzard... Oh yea you replied to the comment I put up about " nice guy " ... 73s my friend... Lovin this website !!
    .....Solar radio 351 deep south tassie...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any ideas why the Grant II made by Uniden is reportedly not going to be handled by US wholesalers/distributors? FCC Type approval? All reviews say this is a great radio. I'm hesitant to drop $300-400 USD plus shipping on the Grant II or Lincoln II at this point and might go back to looking at the 980 SSB.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The 980 got the tick because its all locked down. The grant 11 is not and will transmit on FM witch is a big problem for some country's... Being a radio that can be 9 bands on FM/am/LSB+ USB yea and more they have band some radios over there for less true ?
    All depends on your use of what you have.... And what u need from a radio I suppose.... 351 down under...

Visitors found this page by searching for

president grant11 cb radio

president grant 11 cb radio