preps
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to chose .. Is the rm 505v any good

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What's a Dave made 600 800 worth. ? And is it 13.8 v ?? Looks bit like the xforce..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tallman has helped me lots 222 he recommended a Texas star but also likes the force... waiting to hear what he thinks of the low drive x400m... :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the Dave made is actually the original amp that a lot of people have copied. Including xforce. They are great amps!! Didn't even think to mention them but they are top notch!!! Gordon is right on track!! Thanks sir I had forgotten about the Dave made's. They are expensive but worth every penny. They are a little more expensive then the xforce amps 351. Google Dave Made amps. They have been around for a long time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 222DBFL For This Useful Post:

stang (03-22-2014)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The force x400m starts at 400 ish and soon gets to $630 with good biasing and pre amp, mod lights ..that gets it to $630.. But it is 1kw 1100 watts... see what Dave wants for his and I will let you know how many watts for watt lol...
    2year warranty sounds good.... cheers Gorden... I try'd to ask you before but you were gone ! .. 351..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you need go waste money on garbage like a preamp and modulation lights? Trust me, gay lights won't get your signal out any farther. Theres no reason to consider anything larger than a 1x4 for daily talking. A 1x4 is about as large as you can go on a stock charging system. Unless you drive something fruity like a Prius or some other tree hugging ween mobile. In short a 1x4 is perfect for you. You can even go as small as a 2 pill and still have great results. Keep away from the stupid gimmicks like lights and stuff. The only addition that might be practical is adding a ssb delay if you talk sideband.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gordon Gekko For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With out all the fag shit Gorden I use a Grant 2 at home as a base, I drive it with a home made solar system that has 4000 watts available at 240v all day everyday, it has a power supply driven from it that soon will have 80amps just for linear amp, there is also 24v big bank that has 60 amp step down to 13.8v... The reason I've ticked the box for "fag lights" is to get a price with all the extra bits , don't really care for power wasting would rather be on radio longer... 351 ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

stang (03-22-2014)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    http://davemade.mobi/M-200-1x2-m200.htm

SSB delay can be added if necessary. Cant go wrong here and it will keep it's resale value. This will run off your stock charging system as well.

What is this unit worth / cost ? Cheers...351.....

W

14. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you click on the link you will see prices. And yea, multi-colored lights that blink with modulation is gay. Very gay. Its Justin beiber gay.
    Although the power consumption is negligible, for the same money you could have added ssb. The lights is just an example of Carl at xforoce cashing in on peoples stupidity. Why doesn't Fatboy or davemade offer these lights? Ultimately its your money, just try not to get sucked into things that aren't necessary.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gordon Gekko For This Useful Post:

solarradio351 (03-21-2014)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know Justin, but I did what the per amp because I live on an island off Australia and some only some type's of pre amp do help with out just making it louder , I don't know the difference between the two as far as how they are made.. Thanks for the help and advice ... It is needed this way... cheers...351

18. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

stang (03-22-2014)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to understand bias and what it is and about any filters that help with clean audio or longer life for unit, was thinking buy bigger than needed with variable power to run it not flat out, Will this help life of unit ?
    Yea stuff like that this Aussie needs to know, and no offence meant to your friend Justin, Just have not been hear long and have not come across him... Cheers.. 351 :-)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to solarradio351 For This Useful Post:

stang (03-22-2014)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None