preps

Thread: Hi Y'all

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Y'all

Been here lurking and learning or so I was hoping. Seems the more I read the more confused I get! lol Yep you guessed it I am new to this world. I've had stock CB's before but don't know $hit about them. I am hoping you all can teach me enough to setup a couple rigs. We (2 daughters and I) live off grid and 2 miles from it and neighbors. I want to setup a decent base station and a couple (3) mobiles. Way back here in the woods in the foot hills of Va we are going to need a bit of power to get out. I recently dug out my 06 china made cobra 29 WX and got a wilson 1000. So at this time that's all I have to work with. Been eyeing a couple galaxys the 959 and 2547. I would like to end up with all AM & SSB shit. Speaking of which I saw somewhere my 29 can have SSB added, but IDK if that was BS. Being a disabled single dad of 2 young girls my funds are limited and am hoping you can help me avoid costly mistakes.

So hoping you all can set this rookie straight. If you guys don't like newbies just say so and I'll haul A$$!

Thanks
    Stang

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stang For This Useful Post:

Visitors found this page by searching for

None