Downloads
    Uploads
    If 27 is open 26 should be to and nothing shuts down for good

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SOHC View Post
    I am the only person I know of with one down here, I wish I had the speaker to go with it.
    I have a extra one I can hook ya up with, not sure what the shipping's going to be tho.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No no JJD, you want to ship that thing stateside man, mainly East toward Daytona Bch. 32127 to be more specific LOL!! Love those cobra 2k's. My old tech had one and last time I was there he was still using it. And this thing never turned got turned off, I would venture to say it was on for over 10yrs LOL!! And that ain't no BS!! Place looked like a hazardous waste land last time I went there and haven't been back. And he had a bunch of radios I really wanted bad!! Stacks of teaberry stalkers and old realistic Navaho's, a couple of 142's that were a matching set with all extra channels and such. What a waste as he wouldn't part with any of it. Rather let it rot then sell it!! At any rate, he was so damn partial to the 2k that every time I even looked at it he would say that one ain't for sale LOL!! And he was by no means a rich dude. I'm talking trailer was falling apart and should have been declared a hazardous waste area for sure!! He stopped doing radio work about 10yrs ago. I got out of CB for a while due to wrecking my jeep, but after coming back went there and like I said, it was a mess!! He looked like the walking dead. Ol Charlie, aka Snake, around Daytona Beach, FL, he was a damn good tech back in the day. Anyway. Just remembering old times!!

Visitors found this page by searching for

None