Hello all , My name is Court WT569 from Launceston Tasmania .
I have been on radio since I was 9 years old in 1976 , I started radio in Melbourne with a Realistic Navaho and a 3 Element yagi , when beams were not allowed at that time !

Moved to Queensland in 1980 and made thousands of contacts to the USA and Europe and most of Australia. Started getting serious about radio when I saw what kind of radios were out there , I believe its a great hobby, had a break for about 10 years , I moved back to Melbourne and radio was not much of an option for me as i had limited space . Was sick of the Melbourne 4 seasons in one day weather and moved back to Tasmania where I'm on a farm .

I work for Apple as a programmer for there apple TV division, which gives me the opportunity to travel all over the world , and also do side programming for other companies as well , so I love radio during the day and programming at night that i upload directly to the apple servers and put it out to the public.

If you have heard me on radio you will know I am an eSSB audio freak , I love great audio and I spend my time making sure I buy the best of audio equipment, I get so many fantastic audio reports but you must remember to hear Quality , You must be also running a good quality radio yourself to hear the fruits of my labor. All my radios have been modified in the USA by VooDoo Audio that is certified.

I look forward to hearing you all on radio, Its getting harder to find good people to chat with these days, but i believe there is good in everyone and look forward to chatting with you all !! Please listen out for me on 27.355.00

73's
Court WT569 or WR569 Tasmania