preps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Life Journey "90 Pound Weight Loss"

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lightbulb My Life Journey "90 Pound Weight Loss"

August 19, 2007 - A collection of pictures taken through my life. The struggle with extra weight. What I did about it. Your mind is the most powerful tool on your whole body. The choices you make effect your life here on Earth. In time I got back into radio communications and other hobbies. Stopped working out and the weight came back on. Guess I was meant to be a husky person. But a least I got to prove that it can be done. I live my life trying to find that balance. Everyone has an inner being inside them trying to get out. For now I use my passion for radio communications to make me happy, Bulldog.

Kickin' it Old School in Central Maine!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on the weightloss Bulldog

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 707 Lumpy Delaware For This Useful Post:

Bulldog-Unit777 (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    damn BullDog that is friggin' amazing.i totally thought that at 172lb you would have stopped there at that weight(i've never been in the military so i didnt realize the true weight you'd want to achieve)but 155lb?definitely a one-man-wrecking-crew.you do look fantastic and built yourself right back up!! also,awesome choice of songs.i love The Scorpions and especially The Zoo(their World Wide Live album has a totally awesome version of that song and others).excellent video and surprising results.power on man!!

P.S.i forgot to add this when i originally wrote this post-i love it,you're rockin' the RUN D.M.C. gold rope!!
    Last edited by Mistah Gravy; 04-08-2012 at 06:28 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistah Gravy For This Useful Post:

Bulldog-Unit777 (04-08-2012)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I worked out at home only, no coach and came up with my own routine. Thanks for the comments guys.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Without a doubt keeping weight off is a struggle for a lot of us. I for one have struggled my whole life as well. I graduated high school at 240lbs 6'6"", went to college sat around my freshman year and went to 330lbs. Summer came and I got back out in the woods cutting wood and got down to 260lbs. Sophomore yr of college I went to the gym every day bulked up and lost weight end of that yr I was 250lbs. Summer in the Maine woods cutting wood not working out eating every thing upta camp I lost weight and started Jr yr of college at 230lbs that yr got in the gym more than classes and was up to 260lbs, left school and started driving truck lots of just sitting around I went to 280lbs. After a yr I needed insurance so I joined the military and needed to loose 40lbs before I could go to boot camp so a month of relentless cardio I dis it and went to boot camp at 240lbs and I was still considered over my max allowable weight. 8wks of bootcamp I came out at 224lbs and my mother could not recognize me, she said I was a walking skeleton at 6% body fat. Fast forward 13yrs I'm still in the military and I'm up to 280lbs in the gym 5days a week weights and cardio. My max allowable weight is 236lb by their charts my max body fat allowed is 26%. I'm 20% body fat, but every six months I have to jump through hoops to prove I am in compliance. I had one commanding officer tell me once that I had to stop lifting and do nothing but cardio as I was to big and the unit was having a hard time finding gear that fit me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 680maine For This Useful Post:

Bulldog-Unit777 (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good for you bulldog...Heck I can't gain weight or loose weight. I can still wear the same cloths now that I wore back when I was in High School in the mid 70's! I may put on a few pounds in the winter months around the holidays, but it gets worked off not too long after...Got a bit of a beer-belly now days, but still weigh around 200 which is only about 10 pounds more than what I weighed in 76...

Not sure how I got the beer belly either, since I probably only drink maybe a 6 pac a year...and that's usually when I go to Manchester!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JesseJamesDallas For This Useful Post:

Bulldog-Unit777 (02-07-2013)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All of this happened way before I made myself known to the radio community!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bulldog ggots some guns breakaaaaa. i am so happy for you . wowwwwwwwww you lost alot of weight , maybe to much . lol lol congradulations to ya bro .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So these videos are not current? How old are they, and did you keep the weight off?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice well share your before and after picture...!

Visitors found this page by searching for

None