preps

Thread: My 2970 Shipped Out

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't even want to know what the inside looks like stang. Most likely butchered!!!! Send that thing back ASAP and get your money back!! JMO. It is not what you ordered and now with different components you KNOW it's been hacked as it has a different amp section. Be wary and be careful. If it were me I would not power it, package it back up and send it the hell out!! That is just BS!! Order one radio and get a POS!!! And you paid over 400? No way, no how is that good business practice in my book. Damn crooks is what it sounds like!! I hate to hear you got it like you did. It's total BS and needs to be addressed!!! If this is the quality of work and business practices of the said seller, people need to know. It just sucks that it had to happen to an honest person that I am sure works hard for his money!!! Hope all works out, but like I said I would try even power it, they may try to screw you. Take a bunch of photos of it and dispute it!!! JMO. Do not use it as they will try to pin any failure on you. Trust me. If this is the way they sell, imagine the "lifetime warranty" wonder what the small print says!!! Sorry for the rant stang, I feel your pain and don't think it's cool at all!! Will get that stuff in the mail ASAP for ya. Been a long day today. Anyway good luck and god bless

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 222DBFL For This Useful Post:

stang (06-16-2014)

Visitors found this page by searching for

None