preps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CB Equipment Auctions (eBay similar CB and Ham radio equipment auction site)

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

CB Equipment Auctions (eBay similar CB and Ham radio equipment auction site)

Hello fellow DX'rs
    Looking for an alternative to eBay? Tired of having your equipment removed or blacklisted on eBay? Safe and secure transactions on both bid and buyout auctions. We offer a great user control panel for both sellers and buyers. We have a small fractional commission at end of sale for sellers which is ½ the cost of eBay.

Did you realize that eBay charges you 10% of the total sale of an item you list with them? They also charge insertion fees, final value fees, advanced upgrade listing fees and supplemental service fees. Now take a look at your options with CB Equipment Auctions. $0 listing fees, $0 insertion fees. CB Equipment Auctions only has a small fractional 5% commission fee with no other hidden costs. It cannot get any simpler than this.
    We advertise all listings via social media and through email marketing with cb and ham radio operators as a target niche. CB Equipment Auctions also does NOT farm out your personal information to third parties and believe in user privacy. What are you waiting on head over to http://cbequipmentauctions.com and start listing equipment today! Be sure to help spread the word and happy listing!

Be sure to like and follow us on Facebook. All auctions listed are automatically uploaded to our Facebook page in real-time.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/CB-Eq...05747112895943

73's

CB Equipment Auctions

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Spamming your way through different forums I see. You are welcome for the free advertising! Now go Spam up some where else!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure this is the "Forum/Site" suggestion thread. And I've posted two posts in two separate forums with niche related content. Not sure what this spam is you are referring to.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's when you come on here and your first post is about selling, buying. Or am I missing your first post. Read your own post dip shit, then re answer your own question about whether or not you are spamming. Good day.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 222DBFL View Post
    It's when you come on here and your first post is about selling, buying. Or am I missing your first post. Read your own post dip shit, then re answer your own question about whether or not you are spamming. Good day.

Do you welcome all your new forum members this way or am I special?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No sir, just not fond of those that join a forum and their first post has no merit or reason as to who you are and what you are really here for other than to help contribute to a site that helps buy/sell radio equipment for less commission. But anyway, enjoy the forum sir. I am not trying to argue with you, just pointing out the obvious. And I am sure others here have seen your posts on the "other forums". God Bless.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Social Networking

Follow doughboy On Twitter Add doughboy on Facebook
    Visit doughboy's Youtube Channel
    I have no problem with you advertising your site on here but I hope that's not a nulled copy of phpprobid running on it because full of security issues be careful there

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doughboy I probably would not have said a word, but he has joined other forums recently and first post is the same as this one. Check out MD. I am sorry for the rant, but that's not cool IMO to come here and first post is/or seems like a sales pitch. I am not normally a bad mouther of new members and am quite a laid back person. Rant over. Again to the poster. God Bless and enjoy the site.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 222DBFL View Post
    Doughboy I probably would not have said a word, but he has joined other forums recently and first post is the same as this one. Check out MD. I am sorry for the rant, but that's not cool IMO to come here and first post is/or seems like a sales pitch. I am not normally a bad mouther of new members and am quite a laid back person. Rant over. Again to the poster. God Bless and enjoy the site.
    I am a member of two forums now. This forum and Mauldroppers just to clarify.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
    I have no problem with you advertising your site on here but I hope that's not a nulled copy of phpprobid running on it because full of security issues be careful there
    I do not use phpprobid.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None