preps

Thread: Just getting here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just getting here

I am a long time CBer. Got on the air for the first time with a Sharp 500 23 channel and some Lafayette twins on the Van. Back when vans and CB's were the thing.
    Just found this site and will hopefully be getting on here once in a while and enjoying the forum.
    38 LSB is where I start out and go up from there.(3820 call)
    In process of getting a SPT-500 new version up in the air with some fresh 9913F7 coax, the iMax is pretty worn after 8 years in the desert sun, and the 20+ year old Belden coax is due for retirement.
    I run a variety of SSB radios and change up frequently to blow out the electronic cobwebs.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3820 hope to hear you on air. 222 out of Daytona Bch., FL waving a hand and saying welcome to the forum. It's been slow here but picks up from time to time. The dx cycle is about dead right now and not many hang around when it dies I guess. It will come back, just not as good as it has been in the past few years. We are on the downward end of a cycle. DX will pick back up some come fall. Shouldn't be too long. Hope to hear you soon. 73 and God Bless.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None