preps

Thread: Another NOOB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was just at the Depot and looked at options. Antenna should arrive by Monday but my computer's hard drive decided to take a dump yesterday so now I'm on a search for a new computer and someone that can recover files from that hard drive. Dang,........ Christmas is looking bad right now for everyone but me ...................

I may just put it up on the pole I have and see how it goes. Its not very high but it's a start. I will have to buy some cheap coax cable for now as well, that LMR400 is just to expensive at the moment. Maybe with a good Christmas bonus I will be able to swing something later.

I still have to get in a weeks vacation between now and the end of the year and I'm already scheduled off the first week in January and that's carry over from this years vacation time. I have never had a job with this much paid time off before. I don't know what to do with all of it. Nice problem to have a suppose. I can't complain anyway but even when I'm off I still have the dang company phone and it never stops ringing and letting me know I have an email. I'm never too far away from work.
    Last edited by FATKAT; 12-04-2015 at 07:34 AM.

Visitors found this page by searching for

None